Pie spitter

Remove this Banner Ad

If you look at the footage closely.

Fev's head goes back and to the left.:D

There had to have been a second spitter.

Possibly on the grassy knoll.

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/tabid/5586/Default.aspx?newsid=61643

The Collingwood Football Club would like to confirm that the person shown on television footage spitting at Carlton player Brendan Fevola is not a member of the Collingwood cheer squad and in fact is not even a member of the Collingwood Football Club.

The individual concerned was asked to leave the official cheer squad area by cheer squad members before the incident occurred but refused.

The Collingwood Football Club strongly opposes the behaviour of the individual and if the findings of our investigation were that one of our members was responsible, that membership would have been terminated instantly

So it was simply a pies fan that hasnt bought a membership..right ?

Sorry, it's an ADIDAS Cap. Look closely at the emblem.

But I do think it's farfetched to think it's not a Collingwood fan. He's right in the middle of the cheer squad front row centre in a sellout, screaming abuse at opposition player.

Has anyone commented on how shit a spit it was. Fev was like 1/2 a meter away and the bloke still couldn't hit him.

Its a collingwood cap, with the adidas logo

Fev should have grabbed the guy by the scruff of the neck, and dragged him to the shit security guys who should have done something themselves!
Im not a narc, I love the biffo, I love people getting away with shit, sneaking here and there, but that crap is just feral, any other clubs supporters would have given him a clip themselves! The pies cheersquad proberley shouted him beers all night!...:thumbsdown:

With the ADIDAS logo printed on the front and in the middle, and no visible evidence that it's a Collingwood cap :rolleyes:

Look, the guy is obviously a Pies fan, but I don't think the cap can be used to prove it.

I was talking about the guy in the green raincoat, I didnt bother to read the whole thread, so your right about the cap thing, either way though, the guy in the top pic, was going for thr pies!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What more do you expect from Collingwood fans? It's as classy as they come.

Say what now?

What, like an Essendon supporter going to a Carlton v Collingwood game and spitting at one of the players?

This animal should be banned from all AFL venues for life and On the Couch, Footy Classified and the Herald Sun should all apologise to the Collingwood Cheersquad specifically and the Club as a whole.

This is what happens when kids fight online.

They forget the basis from which these things begin.

You could never claim to have been to a game at Victoria Park if you hadn't been spat at or had something thrown at you.

Some of those people put Llamas to shame.

As do all teams, unfortunately it's easy to get the idiots who are in the cheersquad on camera, so the club can do something, but the ferals around the ground don't get recorded, so they are free to do it again & again. :thumbsdown:

Agree that unfortunately there are some in every supporter group. They just need to be weeded out.

This is what happens when kids fight online.

They forget the basis from which these things begin.

You could never claim to have been to a game at Victoria Park if you hadn't been spat at or had something thrown at you.

Some of those people put Llamas to shame.

I remember it well. And I remember it at other grounds also. Revolting.

Which is why I've been saying it's doesn't have a place in the game any more. This has to be viewed in the context of modern football. It's unacceptable, no matter who does it. Some people just look for any chance they can to have a niggle at Collingwood supporters. That's one thing that hasn't changed. ;)

Why do ppl think its a cover up when opposition fans are explaining who the person is?

The spitter is well know at Essendon. The spitter attends most games at the MCG.
The spitter follows Essendon im ashamed to say. The spitter spat from ailseway seperating the cheersquad and adjoining bay.
The spitter did not spit from cheersquad.
The spitter hates carlton with a passion
Dont we all ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Pie spitter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back