Prediction (Plenty of) Changes for Rd 17 vs North

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not on the kids back.. he should be playing, he should be close to ten games by the end of the year but no he has to go so complete list cloggers like ah chee can be tried for the 27th time.. it goes against what should be happening

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
When he is up to it - unreasonable expectations dont help him or the team

Im not on the kids back.. he should be playing, he should be close to ten games by the end of the year but no he has to go so complete list cloggers like ah chee can be tried for the 27th time.. it goes against what should be happening

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Ah Chee is a tough and capable footballer. I suspect his troubles in performing and getting picked consistently are more attributable to the rigidity of the ‘system’.
If he isn’t retained at the end of the year I hope he gets picked up by another club.

Ah Chee is a tough and capable footballer. I suspect his troubles in performing and getting picked consistently are more attributable to the rigidity of the ‘system’.

That's a fairly generous appraisal for a bloke still on the fringe of a second club after 10 years in the AFL system.

Had a good run at it in 2020 and looks like a reasonable depth player but if he's stringing games together we're in trouble.

Seems like a ripper bloke though who has worked hard to get to where he is. I just don't see him going to another level.

I’ve changed my tip on this game. Picking North by 9 points. WC to give up the ghost.
I have absolutely no idea how this game is going to go. Should be easy, but just as likely a loss.

This is a team that just doesn't seem to care. They all make the right noises, say the right things, talk the talk. But when shite comes to shove... they go missing. They shirk the contest. They walk or jog. They celebrate a junk time meaningless goal like it was a match winner.

Will I continue to barrack for them? Of course I will. But it'll be because they are the club I support, not out of any real hope of success.
Will I continue to watch the matches? Of course I will. But where I used to get frustrated or angry and shout and rant, I now laugh. I now expect the poor performance. I now expect to be 3 goals up into the 4th quarter, and to lose by 2-3 goals. Or to lose badly from minute one. I have become used to mediocrity.

One thing I am sure of.

I have never seen a WC team with less fight than the current one. There have been lots of teams with less skill, less ability, less class. But NONE with less heart.

I have absolutely no idea how this game is going to go. Should be easy, but just as likely a loss.

This is a team that just doesn't seem to care. They all make the right noises, say the right things, talk the talk. But when sh*te comes to shove... they go missing. They shirk the contest. They walk or jog. They celebrate a junk time meaningless goal like it was a match winner.

Will I continue to barrack for them? Of course I will. But it'll be because they are the club I support, not out of any real hope of success.
Will I continue to watch the matches? Of course I will. But where I used to get frustrated or angry and shout and rant, I now laugh. I now expect the poor performance. I now expect to be 3 goals up into the 4th quarter, and to lose by 2-3 goals. Or to lose badly from minute one. I have become used to mediocrity.

One thing I am sure of.

I have never seen a WC team with less fight than the current one. There have been lots of teams with less skill, less ability, less class. But NONE with less heart.
100 percent

Kelly just stood there didn't bother tackling then gets the ball and kicks to a north player.

we paid more for Kelly than carlton did for Judd.

Kelly just stood there didn't bother tackling then gets the ball and kicks to a north player.

we paid more for Kelly than carlton did for Judd.
Pickett went begging and Shloithe is still there. Why does someone else have to pick them up for us to realise they can actually play? Seems to be a WA cultural quirk.

Im actually wondering if something is happening behind the scenes that we arent privy to, TBH.

Because nothing changes. We rotate the deck chairs, make a few public comments about how "Sorry" the playing list is and then come out in a wet weather game trying to play the kicking mark game down the wings and wonder why we are losing.

Its arrogance of the highest order and i'm not even angry anymore. I want them to feel embarrassed because maybe then some actual hard calls will be made about how laziness of this football club in every department.

We are being out played by the club in dead last on our home deck after having our pants pulled down the two weeks prior and slammed in the media.

Let that sink in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back