Draft Expert PMBangers 2024 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

With such a strong draft hand that seems a good way to go if Armstrong is their highest rated KPF, but with the depth of KPF talent (I don't have much separating JWhitlock, Shanahan and Armstrong for example) you're also not in a position where you absolutely have to reach for a guy in one position if you've got higher rated players on the board.

To be blunt, and I'm not saying anything new here, the Tigers need some good quality youth across the board, so I'd be against getting picky with any top 15 selection just to get a player in a certain position
Makes sence. Apparently we are keen on Jaunty Faull. Thoughts on him?

We probably will pick him, the feel with the fans is he's not a particularly great fit. He seems a bit similar to what we have. Travaglia is the dream to somehow slip through. Really Draper or Jagga seemed perfect fits.
Apparently Ross Lyon is all over travaglia. He fits a need for us so unless someone takes a tall before our picks he will end up at the saints

Makes sence. Apparently we are keen on Jaunty Faull. Thoughts on him?
Not as high on him as others seem to be, I think he's one that, similar to Logan Morris, could be impactful earlier than most other talls but lacks the upside of others because of his athletic limitations. As a late 2nd rounder/ early 3rd round selection I'd say he'd represent pretty good value, but I'd struggle to warrant selecting him earlier than that personally

You’d hope the coach is irrelevant in a draft
Definitely with a specific player.
We need more speed or more mids or something is the sort of input from the coach, like you say the coach should not be saying we want player x

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft Expert PMBangers 2024 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back