Port Adelaide v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations to Sam Colquhoun. Unbelievably missed out in last years draft, did the hard yards in the preseason, played some good footy in the nab cub, he's been an emergency for just about every game so far this year and dominated the SANFL at every opportunity. Good luck today Sammy!

He got a ton of the pill in the juniors, just made some bad decisions and disposal was a bit off, however, teaching someone to get the ball is a lot harder than teaching them some polish, could be a great get down the track.

Newman to stop Cornes.

Chaplin to crunch Napoleon Dynamite in a BOG performance against his old side.

Jackson to run with Boak.

Grigg to run with Hartlett.

Martin, Deledio, Tuck, Foley, Knights, Vlastuin and Ellis to run through the middle.

Riewoldt to go ballistic in the forward line, Orren to kick 4 and Maric to dominate the ruck.

Tigers by 30.

*make that 50.

Will give Hartlett the (C) in SuperCoach.
You do know Grigg has rarely been beaten this year. I know he hasn't been flash but his direct opponent has been worse almost every game. And I swear you Carlton supporters barrack for Richmond to lose more than you barrack for Carlton to win. I love your hate for Richmond, just goes to show how much round one hurt you guys. Give me your tears!

You do know Grigg has rarely been beaten this year. I know he hasn't been flash but his direct opponent has been worse almost every game. And I swear you Carlton supporters barrack for Richmond to lose more than you barrack for Carlton to win. I love your hate for Richmond, just goes to show how much round one hurt you guys. Give me your tears!
Haha, calm down there...

Grigg is a spud and has been useless this year. It's a indictment on your shallow list that he still gets a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Newman to stop Cornes.

Martin, Deledio, Tuck, Foley, Knights, Vlastuin and Ellis to run through the middle.

Riewoldt to go ballistic in the forward line, Orren to kick 4 and Maric to dominate the ruck.

Tigers by 30.

*make that 50.
Going by all of that we would win by 70+

Newman to stop Cornes.

Tigers by 30.

*make that 50.

I laughed.

Didn't read. Save your time and never quote me again. How do I block/hide this parrot?

Stop stalking me. We are here to talk footy, not lob personal grenades. Get back on track.
Back to the footy...Grigg and Jackson.. Lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Port Adelaide v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back