Port Adelaide v West Coast - 4.10 Sunday 10th May @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

He already said he's only got one warm jumper that he's thinking of wearing & it's a tingles one, he'd want to be ready to cop a bit of banter if he does especially after we comfortably accounted for his mob just last week.
Yeh, probably will cop some amount of flak if he does. Needs to go shopping and get a neutral jumper!

Or just convert to the dark side (for the game at least), i'm sure he'd like the Star Wars reference.
Just for that, I'll wear Star Wars tshirt this week. Keen to come and see what it's all about. Thinking wearing my Crows jumper probably isn't a good idea. :p

Just for that, I'll wear Star Wars tshirt this week. Keen to come and see what it's all about. Thinking wearing my Crows jumper probably isn't a good idea. :p

haha no, don't wear your crows jumper..!

in fact, I've always found that quite weird.. no matter what game you go to, there will be people wearing colours of a team that aren't even playing on the day just so "people know that I don't follow these teams"...!

You can wear this one mate ;)

31481-port-adelaide-power-kids-empire-t-shirt-1000.jpg

Not too sure about the result in this one; we'll either be really impressive or get really embarrassed. Either team to win by 5+ goals.

Jonas to destroy LeCras after an uncharacteristic performance last week.

haha no, don't wear your crows jumper..!

in fact, I've always found that quite weird.. no matter what game you go to, there will be people wearing colours of a team that aren't even playing on the day just so "people know that I don't follow these teams"...!
I once wore my Power guernsey to a Crows V Collingwood prelim at the MCG. I figured if I was going to get bashed by Collingwood supporters, I wanted to be bashed for being a Power supporter and not immediately associated as one of my Crows mates... didnt really work. Just meant I had 100k supporters who all hated me...

I once wore my Power guernsey to a Crows V Collingwood prelim at the MCG. I figured if I was going to get bashed by Collingwood supporters, I wanted to be bashed for being a Power supporter and not immediately associated as one of my Crows mates... didnt really work. Just meant I had 100k supporters who all hated me...

LOL respect

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've done similar at a Collingwood game, but I wore a PB guernsey, confused the crap out of them.

Wore my Port guernsey to an AFL GF breakfast in London in 2006 (WCE v Sydney). Hopped on the tube afterwards and got abused for being Port scum. We are known everywhere.

Guy told me it would be a long time before we'd be in a GF again.......Ha, showed him. Nek minnit

I wore my Port scarf to the Geelong v Richmond demolition at Etihad in 2007

I'd just come from the Melbourne v Port game at the MCG, my ex was a Geelong supporter

I wore my Port scarf to the Geelong v Richmond demolition at Etihad in 2007

I'd just come from the Melbourne v Port game at the MCG, my ex was a Geelong supporter

I remember that day. I didn't get to our game until about half time because I was playing junior footy that day. Then after the game at the Oxford Scholar where our after match function was, we were watching Geelong destroy Richmond, and laughing because our opponent for the week after was, Richmond :D

This is going to be a really hard game.

The mob from the west are very high in confidence and have more players of a high standard than the cows.

We played OK against the cows but we'd want to brush up on our first grabs 'cause there were a few fumbles that shouldn't have been made and against better opposition, it will be costly.

I look forward to our side playing against the West Coast.

I have my usual expectations going into a game against Port - we'll lose and Robbie Gray will be BOG :(

I hope Kennedy plays (and is actually fit) as last week was our best performance in 2 years and I want to see how we go against a team that IMO is a top-4 outfit. Port have been our bogey side since forever but we have a 100% Adelaide Oval record so I guess it's a coin-flip...:p

I think (hope) that Port will be a bit flat in a supposedly easier game after the tough run they've had but they still have enough midfield run and quality to get the job done. Port by 4 goals.

I think this is a very dangerous match for us. We've had a huge 5 weeks of footy and have had to bring finals like intensity to each game, if even for a second we think ahh it's only West Coast we should roll them, we will lose this game. I hope the players haven't been just looking to get through the first 5 weeks and then everything will fall in their laps after that. There are no easy games this year.

You will be impressed to know that you and someone at the highest level in our Club think the same. Last week the feel was: "I reckon we can take care of the Crows, but it's the week after I'm concerned about. We could come out flat after five weeks straight of intensity."

I'm posting this here not to name-drop (which I haven't) but to get rid of the hex. If I keep quiet, he'll turn out right. Right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Port Adelaide v West Coast - 4.10 Sunday 10th May @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back