2nds Port Adelaide vs Centrals - Round 12 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

How about the posting in this thread is confined to discussion about the Port v Centrals sanfl game?

kgerlach01 has made a personal choice, yes I find it odd, but it's his call.

He only ever posts in relation to sanfl footy, in support of Port Adelaide and it's fair enough to give him a safe space to do so. he doesn't need to be badgered about his AFL choice, especially seeing as until now any of us would never have known about it.

He's hardly a proselytizing acolyte of St Kilda. Just a Port Adelaide sanfl supporter.
Thank you. I'm actually more involved with Port pages than ANY St Kilda pages. Mostly because as I stated above, I just dont enjoy AFL football, it's just not my scene zero banter massive soulless stadiums (Adelaide oval is a great facility, before i cop any backlash for saying that haha) and is ridiculously expensive (SANFL charing $20 for this standard though is an absolute joke!) I've also made many friends through my time at Alberton on the outer (when it was there haha) some still go, alot dropped off, but we still have a small loyal group.

kgerlach01 has made a personal choice, yes I find it odd, but it's his call.

He only ever posts in relation to sanfl footy, in support of Port Adelaide and it's fair enough to give him a safe space to do so. he doesn't need to be badgered about his AFL choice, especially seeing as until now any of us would never have known about it.

He's hardly a proselytizing acolyte of St Kilda. Just a Port Adelaide sanfl supporter.
Plus, we are all St Kilda supporters this weekend so shouldn't be casting the first stone :stkilda:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Port Adelaide vs Centrals - Round 12 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back