2nds Port Adelaide vs Glenelg - Round 14 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine what the umpiring will be like...

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Venom 2 Reaction GIF by Venom Movie

The old Choco we dont get it inside 50 often enough but when we do we are very efficient.

9.7 from 30 inside 50s is a fair conversion effort.

I assume our defence dominated given they had 53 I50s and 60 odd more disposal.

Free Kicks 11 v 28.

Unaccountable Swill.

I haven't seen SANFL all year.

WTF were Glenelg wearing? Did they come across a suitcase of old Woodville Warriors guernseys?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF were Glenelg wearing? Did they come across a suitcase of old Woodville Warriors guernseys?
I reckon the last time I seen Glenelg in a yellow top was the day they played Richmond and got murdered at Adelaide oval.
Was early 70’s when the premier’s of SA played the VFL premier’s.
Richmond of cause would not change there top so Glenelg ran out wearing Yellow.
Was the days when Pop Cornes was playing.

Seems Walsh, Marshall and TMac were pretty quiet. Ball not coming down much or weaker games for them?

McCallum was close to BOG at half time according to the posters who were watching the game.

The rain came in the second half and he dropped out as the gameplan in the third quarter had almost everyone behind the ball into the breeze.

A 193cm wingman could be a weapon.

Marshall I didn't notice much in the second half, he made sure no one was marking the ball.

They've been wearing that as a clash guernsey since 2021. Apparently based on their 1934 guernsey.

If we can stay injury free, next week for the battle of the spoon, the selectable players should increase to include Burton, McKenzie, Lorenz and Georgiades.
Win that, and the club's first wooden spoon for 124 years might have to wait for at least another year.

If we let Visentini leave due to lack of opportunity I'll spew up, he's our best ruck prospect since Lade/Brogan. I think unfortunately it's Soldo that needs to go. It was worth a try, but now we have too many rucks vying for #1 and Soldo probably has the least upside. Trade him and draft a project ruck

What has changed with Visentini?

Has become the best ruck outside the AFL

He's filling out a bit more across the shoulders and stronger in the legs.

Was noticeable when he was up against Boyd for Norwood 4 weeks back. Boyd is about 115kgs plus and doesn't get pushed around at sanfl level. Dante more than held his own there. Dante couldn't do that last year.

He's just a 21 year old who's maturing.

One more pre-season in the weights room and he will own our midfield.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Port Adelaide vs Glenelg - Round 14 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back