2nds Port Adelaide vs North Adelaide - Round 8 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

sanfl%20team%20vs%20Roosters.JPG

Think I will get there for the game to cheer Todd on.

And welcome Lindsay back after he apparently nearly broke football by bumping a bloke.

I'm there.
Hoping to see a more direct style of football this week but not counting on it.
Either way, Marshall's playing and I know from experience one of the great aspects of being a supporter is witnessing the formative games of an emerging talent.
I've counted myself privileged over the years to have witnessed the early games of Port champions like Wanganeen, Phillips, Buckley, Bradley, Tredrea, Gray, etc, etc. Here's hoping Marshall will be added to this list but either way it's fun watching the journey.
And Hayes and Farrell have great potential.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In GremioPower's terms, I believe it would be like this (correct me where I got wrong, please):

Pillars (1): McKenzie;
Guards (6): Garner, Irra, Hewett, Toumpas, Pittard, Strange;
Infielders (6): Hayes, Snelling, Trengove, Atley, Summerton, Proude;
Wides (2): Barry, Amon;
Couriers (6): Farrell, Patmore, Johnson, Thomas, Kluske, Davidson;
Targets (2): Marshall, Frampton.

Two will be cut from the interchange-listed players (italics). Summo won't miss the game, though.

Of those who might be cut out: Proude and Kluske have played all 6 games so far; Davidson (out R1 - Adelaide) and Strange (out R4; Sturt), 5 each.

Thomas back is huge for the Magpies. If he plays the rest of the season we will play finals.
Matthew Lokan said Lindsay Thomas used his four week suspension to do a mini pre-season and is fitter than ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Port Adelaide vs North Adelaide - Round 8 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back