2nds Port Adelaide vs South Adelaide - Round 15 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

What a load of bullshit...

The PAFC article in the link below is as bad as the 'brave Crows' shit we complain about when it appears in the Crowtiser. The old story is you need four quarters of football to win most games and that didn't happen. That was an opportunity lost and the Port Magpies are now highly likely to finish bottom of the SANFL ladder. We stand a good chance of getting an SANFL wooden spoon to put in the otherwise empty Koch/Hinkley Trophy Cabinet. :(:mad:

The PAFC article in the link below is as bad as the 'brave Crows' shit we complain about when it appears in the Crowtiser. The old story is you need four quarters of football to win most games and that didn't happen. That was an opportunity lost and the Port Magpies are now highly likely to finish bottom of the SANFL ladder. We stand a good chance of getting an SANFL wooden spoon to put in the otherwise empty Koch/Hinkley Trophy Cabinet. :(:mad:

Chasing greatness

Crows are into him big time

We'll nut out a decent 2 years in the near future with a view to a major deal when we work out what he's worth more likely than not.

He's a baby ruck nobody is offering what he might be worth just yet and we sure as hell wouldn't accept what any club would put on the table this year.

Yep.

Employ people that wouldn't get a job at any other AFL club knowing full well they will never question or disagree but they'll happily take the money knowing what a cruisy gig they've landed.

No accountability needed, just acceptance of their masters.
Yeah but not even this.

Employ ex players whose only experience in footy is at that same club:
The uninspired end of chocolate tenure
The appallingly underresourced and underfunded cuckold of a team under first time coach Primus
The appallingly underachieving and overpromising bastardised version of a club under hinkley.

Putting a nevercoached in hartlett, a hack ruck and the most ineloquent and uninspiring orator man who ever graced our club (yes I went and watched some old westhoff press conferences to be sure it wasn't bad memory) and who could expect this team to win.

We're a basketcase

Agreed Pieman, the only difference from the Crows BS is the word `Brave' has been replaced by `Plucky,' where when we were a real footy club the comments would have been along the lines of disappointing, or even stronger terms than that!

Who would have thought that back when you, me, CS, Byron's Firen and many others were standing in the outer at Alberton in rain, hail, or shine the Maggies would become the non entity they are today, and as pointed out by Ford Fairlane there are Power listed players who could have struggled to get a game with the reserves back then.

If Marshall doesn't come up this week, should we pick Visentini instead of Lord? He can't do worse than Lord has been playing.

Sweet I reckon could even chip in more up forward than Lord, if Visentini came in.

Agreed Pieman, the only difference from the Crows BS is the word `Brave' has been replaced by `Plucky,' where when we were a real footy club the comments would have been along the lines of disappointing, or even stronger terms than that!

Who would have thought that back when you, me, CS, Byron's Firen and many others were standing in the outer at Alberton in rain, hail, or shine the Maggies would become the non entity they are today, and as pointed out by Ford Fairlane there are Power listed players who could have struggled to get a game with the reserves back then.
100%, spent my Saturday’s from the late 70’s onwards on the outer at Alberton. I went yesterday to have a look just a horrible standard game no atmosphere soulless just nothing will never go back. Absolute corpse of the PAFC.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Port Adelaide vs South Adelaide - Round 15 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back