Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t want the crows to win at all, however I would love to see this bulldogs team lose. Getting everything from the umpires, the blatant barracking by the commentators and the assumption that they are making it easily.

Bontempelli, Dunkley, Schache, Naughton, English, Lipinski, Dale, Smith, McLean = all 23-and-under

Macrae and Hunter = 24/25

And we’re sat here blaming ‘youth’ for inconsistency while we have all our cap going to guys pushing/over 30.

Our dark days are beginning

The longer it takes to take our medicine, the longer it will be before we re-emerge

But sacking Ken, Motlop, Watts, Trengove, McKenzie, rockcliff and ryder would be an admission of failure

I don't agree there are dark days. On the contrary we have alot to look forward to.

It's our older guys who have always been the problem. I'm all for an overhaul at the top age of our list.

Besides, I know I'd rather see a wet behind the ears kid make an aggressive mistake than watch Brsd Ebery turn the ball over in the same way in the same part of the ground for the 1000th time while Wines trundles hands on hips to get back to "defend" while Jonas slips over and lets a late change George-Horlin Smith kick his 4th.

“Crows keeping our season alive by the slenderest of threads”

Add that to the very short list of phrases you never wanted to hear in your lifetime.

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

Poor Hawthorn, I really feel bad for them. Such a courageous effort in Perth only for it all to come crashing down today.

(note: the above may not actually be serious)
Would be somewhat poetic if Wingard is BOG V WCE in Perth to put them in the finals and backs that form up in Finals after we scapegoated him and forced him out because he was “unprofessional” and we were better off without him whist we once again find a way to miss finals.

Matt Crouch - get ball, immediately spin around and handball backwards. Rinse and repeat on your way to 35-40 touches.

He also has the blind kick forward in his toolbox. So many strings to his All Australian bow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back