Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me if this has already been mentioned - Elijah Tstatas (pick #5 2022 draft) and his tiktok vid "overrated". Might just be the single biggest dick move I have ever seen from a bloke yet to debut. Won't let me share it, so google it for yourself.
All I could find was a random guy with the handle "elijah tsatas" that isn't Elijah Tsatas saying who he thinks are the most overrated players from each team?

What
Barry Cable up for sex offences.
Sued for damages not criminal charges. More chances in a civil matter than a criminal matter especially after 50 years.

The woman's legal action centres on allegations Cable sexually abused her between 1968, when she was in her early teens and he 24 or 25, and 1973 when she was in her late teens and he was around 30.

She is also seeking damages for psychiatric harm she alleges she suffered because of continuing sexual behaviour and harassment by Cable between 1974 and 1991, until she was in her late thirties.

Allegations denied, no charges laid​

He denies all the allegations and he has never been charged.

The woman started her legal action in 2019, after changes to the law in Western Australia, which removed the time limit for people who alleged they had been sexually abused, to commence legal action.

What country has an association football competition called "Soccer"?

Rugby is Union and is not the name of any actual competition, either Union or League, to my knowledge.

Anyways, just heading out for a hit of Wimbledon. ;)
National RUGBY League
New South Wales RUGBY League
Queensland RUGBY League.

Major League SOCCER

:)

What

Sued for damages not criminal charges. More chances in a civil matter than a criminal matter especially after 50 years.

The woman's legal action centres on allegations Cable sexually abused her between 1968, when she was in her early teens and he 24 or 25, and 1973 when she was in her late teens and he was around 30.

She is also seeking damages for psychiatric harm she alleges she suffered because of continuing sexual behaviour and harassment by Cable between 1974 and 1991, until she was in her late thirties.

Allegations denied, no charges laid​

He denies all the allegations and he has never been charged.

The woman started her legal action in 2019, after changes to the law in Western Australia, which removed the time limit for people who alleged they had been sexually abused, to commence legal action.
55 years ago!
Good luck.

National RUGBY League
Queensland RUGBY League.

Major League SOCCER

Of course it's Rugby League. But Union is just Rugby.

And MLS, brought to you by the people that write dates as MMDDYYYY, so it doesn't count.

Of course it's Rugby League. But Union is just Rugby.

And MLS, brought to you by the people that write dates as MMDDYYYY, so it doesn't count.
In the UK you say Union or League, unless you are from places that only care about one type of rugby (like Wigan for league or Surrey for union) and wherever they are they call it Rugby.

Though some older heads call it Northern Union which gets confusing again 😂😂.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the UK you say Union or League, unless you are from places that only care about one type of rugby (like Wigan for league or Surrey for union) and wherever they are they call it Rugby.

Though some older heads call it Northern Union which gets confusing again 😂😂.
I didn't know league existed until I moved to Australia, so it's always been just Rugby (i.e. union) to me.

National RUGBY League
Queensland RUGBY League.

Major League SOCCER

Hint, there are other words in there too. ;)

Are you saying that because Australian Rules Football and the Australian Football League both include "Australian" they are the same thing?

Just a fan thing by the looks, but Karl Amon being spoken about for the Hawks leadership group. Good on Karl, but they really have stripped back the lino at that place...

During the first day of a civil trial being held in the Perth District Court, it was revealed a second woman who also alleged she was sexually abused by Cable as a child would be a witness in the proceedings.

Can't decide if the high point was making Koch look like a moron with the red and yellow guernsey in China or making Koch look like a moron for re-signing Hinkley to stop him walking to GC.

Walk-up off-field AFL hall of fame nomination pending.

Just a fan thing by the looks, but Karl Amon being spoken about for the Hawks leadership group. Good on Karl, but they really have stripped back the lino at that place...

I have absolutely no idea who any of them are

Karl Amon straight into the leadership group would ring alarm bells for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back