Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bottom 14 places of players on AFL fantasy points in the game are all from North.

Side bar - I did not know Hugh Greenwood was still playing. One for the Shaun McKernan file.

Ben Brown a late out for the Dees , today

Charlie Cameron thinks everytime the whistle blows he should get a free.

Can’t understand this, Norf are good because they got a new coach so why are they getting flogged on the scoreboard?
I was thinking maybe it has something to do with the players but it surely couldn’t be that.

anyone familiar with the sports science behind Brisbane warming down by walking in a circle on their tip-toes?

I glanced up and assumed Dunkley was wearing transparent high heels, then everyone was doing it

anyone familiar with the sports science behind Brisbane warming down by walking in a circle on their tip-toes?

I glanced up and assumed Dunkley was wearing transparent high heels, then everyone was doing it
The same science we have about lining up and hugging each other before a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the ground - looking forward to watching Grundy, Oliver, Petracca, Viney etc, without concentrating on Port mids when we play them, and not concentrating on what they do well.

The bottom 14 places of players on AFL fantasy points in the game are all from North.

Side bar - I did not know Hugh Greenwood was still playing. One for the Shaun McKernan file.

I had Hugh Greenwood confused with Levi Greenwood who started at the Port Magpies before being drafted by North Melbourne back in 2009 !!! When I heard Greenwood's name called I thought, Levi cannot still be playing AFL and I forgotten about Hugh who was the Crow version.

Would Melbourne and Essendon attract a bigger crowd than this in Adelaide? I think so. The majority of supporters would be annoyed with this.
40 -50 at the G surely? rather than 15 thou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back