Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The AFL are opening a hornet’s nest if they give draft picks or other things for an umpiring mistake.

Can you really see the other clubs agreeing to that?

It's not going to happen.

The crows will piss and fart for a few days, the AFL will say oh yes it's so terrible, then we'll move on to next week and finals.

If the Giants and Swans both win on Sunday, the result of last week's game becomes irrelevant. They come up against Carlton and Melb respectively, so tough asks for both, but it makes a mockery of the filibustering about how one decision kicked them out of finals.

The incorrect Shuey call, however...

New Crows thread whining about traveling to Perth in the last week of the year..... gee they really are carrying on.

I fear they may have a run of 20 home games next year....

They do seem to cop the last round WA trip a lot

The Crows really remind me of Liverpool.
Angry Friends Tv GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New Crows thread whining about traveling to Perth in the last week of the year..... gee they really are carrying on.

I fear they may have a run of 20 home games next year....
Did you point out that they will have plenty of time to recover from the trip?

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I've heard the Crows missing finals results in hundreds of thousands of dollars lost in revenue.

Does anyone have the source of this or the prize pool for the finals series?
This will be the end result (if other resutls fall such that the Crows would have made finals(. The AFL will give them the $$ they would have gotten if they got bundled out week 1 of finals.

The shadenfreude if WCE beat the Crows this weekend though

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The umpire is a Crows fan; that should be the first issue. How the feck can the AFL justify putting fans of a team in that situation as an umpire.

Let's not even start with Eleni.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back