Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was a famous Leigh Colbert mark not paid in the semi final against Geelong too. But the point was against the dogs in the prelim by Libba.
My initial thought watching the game was it missed.
The replays I’ve seen have always been inconclusive.
I’ve always had the feeling Libba thought it missed and tried the big con job on the goal umpire.

Former Port Adelaide COVID list player to retire.

If he ever commits a crime or gets in trouble, that's how the Advertiser will describe him.

Yeah he would be kyser sose rather than Tyler sonse if he gets away with three for that.
Good to see I'm not the only one wanting to call him Kyser Sose. 'The greatest trick the devil pulled is convincing the tribunal panel the impact didn't exist'.

Yeah he would be kyser sose rather than Tyler sonse if he gets away with three for that.

183D13BD-8A59-4B70-B32B-8B9F4F9A755D.jpeg

Thanks a lot, I’ll be giving it some “TYLER SONSIE!” on and off for most of what’s left of the evening.

Just thinking out allowed here.
If Sydney make it to the second or third week of finals.Will Buddy Franklin be match fit from the calf injury.

Is it just me, or are Crows fans the most desperate for blood in the comp?

The McAdam bump was a true footy accident, you could understand there might be a suspension for the result, but the reality is that the guy should've gotten off and did. Yet the Crows fans are blood thirsty, you hurt our bloke, it's a joke that you get off. As if all reason just goes out the window when it comes to the Crows.

Jenkins point, not a peep, sucked in, that's footy. s**tstain point and the entire game needs to be changed we need compensation for finals they still wouldn't have been assured of etc. Absolutely out for the blood of the whole competition. Everyone is against them

Maybe it's just me, but the ones I see are a truly different breed. Can't handle any criticism, can't handle anything negative occurring and honestly live in a bubble.

Last edited:
There used to be, and then for some ungodly reason they got rid of it.

Because Sydney managed to get "On the Ball" to include anywhere within 100m off the ball at a tribunal hearing (think it was Barry Hall).

Can’t blame McKay for despising North, he’s not the only one recently…

The cashed-up Bombers were thought to be in the box seat to land McKay, 25, who’s expected to despite Arden Street, however the view from other clubs is that Sydney is now his most likely destination, according to the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back