Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attack

Attacked Port Adelaide football club
Port supporter's
Ken Hinkley
And wished us a straight set exit from the 2023 finals.
That’s the thing about bucket mouth Rowe he only appeals to the brain dead bogans.
He says you have a coach that nobody wants (true) and just wait till port go out in straight sets (🙄).
Now when Ken goes on the show you think bucket mouth would have the balls to say that to Hinkley’s face? No fking way because he’s a big mouth bum licker.
If AA had any credibility, they would sack him.

That upset is the weirdest thing ever, something really stinks at doggy land, must be more to it as they are not happy campers. Bailey wants out, dunkley wanted out , if they lose next week I'd expect the coach may be flicked.

That upset is the weirdest thing ever, something really stinks at doggy land, must be more to it as they are not happy campers. Bailey wants out, dunkley wanted out , if they lose next week I'd expect the coach may be flicked.
You should check out the dogs board they want Bev gone more than we want Ken gone.
Another thing I noticed there match day thread only 29 pages
We can do that till half time easy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Josh Carr to Western Bulldogs ??

They can’t make finals this year but I dare say the Crows will get a big square up next year.

North & West Coast twice + lots more favourable umpiring.
If by some quirk they finish 13th, they'll get the dream fixture - the only top 6 team they'll play twice is us, and we know how that goes. That's what I'd be aiming for were I them.

That’s the thing about bucket mouth Rowe he only appeals to the brain dead bogans.
He says you have a coach that nobody wants (true) and just wait till port go out in straight sets (🙄).
Now when Ken goes on the show you think bucket mouth would have the balls to say that to Hinkley’s face? No fking way because he’s a big mouth bum licker.
If AA had any credibility, they would sack him.
Yep think they will leave it for a few months.Wont want Port fans thinking we showed him the door.

Yup, that had all the hallmarks of a ‘**** the coach’ performance.

Josh Carr to Western Bulldogs ??

Think he's committed to Port. If not then he would still be in contention at Richmond.

Blake Caracella

Yep think they will leave it for a few months. Wont want Port fans thinking we showed him the door.
How does he look his work colleague, Tim G. in the eye after this latest outburst. His comments may be ok in private having a few chardonnays with his crows mates at the Salty Crow Whine bar, but as a paid professional football caller how can this be accepted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back