Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was aiming at the bellends wanting to abolish a point for hitting the post, the tech should be the most advanced possible.

You will still get errors because even the best tech cannot be 100% trusted, I don't even trust ball tracking on LBW's in cricket.
Yeah I guess I'm somewhat one of those bellends.

I just think that any of these options are acceptable:
1. Keep it as it is but get the tech sorted
2. Go back to umpire's call and just cop it because there are tonnes of umpire mistakes in a game anyway
3. Get rid of the point for hitting the post

Any of those I'm fine with. What we currently have is a joke.

Stop fukcing with the game it's quirks are all part of it, who cares what other sports do.
Rest assured if the crows lose a game because the ball bounces the wrong way they'll be calling for a round ball to be introduced.

Vale goal umpire Louis Theroux. Never to umpire AFL again.

The AFL love this. Its knocked the Matildas off the front and back page.

Johnny Olsen tearing up on AA as he is banging on about 2 times its happened this year and they have been robbed of 8 pts.

Aww Pity GIF by MOODMAN

Johnny Olsen tearing up on AA as he is banging on about 2 times its happened this year and they have been robbed of 8 pts.
That "high" on dawson at the end of the collingwood game wouldn't get called in any. It happened so fast and for the umpire on the spot at that angle to see there's just no game that gets called in as the umpire would have to guess. To go back to it again and again just feeds into their victorian bias shit that seems to infect anyone who follows them.

Gee I wonder who the AFL will redirect the travelling wilbury fixture too next year..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee I wonder who the AFL will redirect the travelling wilbury fixture too next year..
Yep Olsen brought that up as an issue they are in dispute with the AFL.

So we will get Tassie, Alice Springs, Ballarat and maybe one of Canberra, Cairns and Darwin.

Also complained about the AFL having them play the top 4 sides 7 times - and wants it redressed - these games were 2 x Coll, 2 x Port, 2 x Bris, 1 x Melb.

Last year Collingwood finished 4th, we finished 11th, and Brisbane finised 6th.

Adelaide finished 14th, so I can only assume that honest John doesnt want the 14th placed Crows to have to play 2 games against and top 8 sides ?

I not also they played the 2022 16th placed GWS and lost twice ... and 2022 15th placed Essendon and lost.

Forget the fan base - the crows must have the most whiney self important board and management of any club in the AFL now that McGuire has departed Collingwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back