Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"One East Melbourne resident recently revealed that Oliver, after a light training session at Yarra Park in the summer of 2022, bent a bunch of windscreen wipers on cars in a side street.

The resident confronted him, the player ignored him, and an embarrassed teammate was left to apologise."

Incredible behaviour from Oliver
Is he 15 with parental issues? Pretty average behaviour for an adult

Lol hows all these drug stories breaking now from Melb and GC.

The ****ing victorian/afl protection racket at it again as all these incidents happened during or around the finals.

Muh brand muh finals

"One East Melbourne resident recently revealed that Oliver, after a light training session at Yarra Park in the summer of 2022, bent a bunch of windscreen wipers on cars in a side street.

The resident confronted him, the player ignored him, and an embarrassed teammate was left to apologise."

Lmao

That's nothing, I saw him in Woolies a couple of years ago and I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

That's nothing, I saw him in Woolies a couple of years ago and I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Did you pay for the pasta?

If that's true (just not sure if you're having a lend ;)) he really is a dick.

Standard full-blown ranga behaviour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same post, but referring to JHF instead of Oliver, last post/pre season period.
* yawn *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back