Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I had to know the answer to this... assuming Brisbane win...

Full list of coaches that haven't taken their current team to a grand final and how long they've been there:

Damien Hardwick, Adem Yze - 0 seasons
Adam Kingsley, Ross Lyon, Brad Scott, Alastair Clarkson - 1 season
Sam Mitchell, Michael Voss - 2 seasons
Matthew Nicks, Justin Longmuir - 4 seasons

Ken Hinkley - 11 seasons

holy ****ing shit. that's something else. lol.

that's damning.

also, both longmuir and nicks deals expire next year and there's some chance one or both get turfed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way do GWS have an average list

I've heard this shittake a couple of times this weekend. They're loaded with talent at both ends of the field, in the ruck and midfield. Kingsley has done a great job pulling it all together, but they seriously had us covered for talent last week.

Both Carlton and GWS have average lists, amazing what good coaching can do
Yea that’s just not true. Both lists absolutely riddled with first round picks, let alone #1 picks. Hence the reason both clubs changed coaches, their lists were actual great. I would love for someone to see how many first round picks are playing in either team, especially GWS. They are still living on the unreal concessions they got when joining. They just constantly trade out gun first round picks for multiple more first round picks. Rinse and repeat every year. Been happening for years now. If you worked out the “draft points” for the past 5 years, GWS would be so far in front it’s not funny.

Why xan't we build up Hayes to the size of Oscar McDonald? He could easily be as good as the Big O.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back