Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

That Duursma kids would have been a good pick up
I posted on here several times when he was traded we would regret it, again Hinkley was trying to get instant success by recruiting an average footballer. Xavier Duursma always had a fantastic attitude at Port and he is definitely a huge bonus for Essendon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Bailey Smith to Geelong. How about that, really reassures the fans of a fair and equitable (and totally above board) league.

As I posted before the game Essendon match up well on Collingwood and would not be surprised if they won.
Still doesn’t change the fact they’re shyt.
Bit like us matching up well on Sydney, it’s just one of those footy things that happens.

So Bailey Smith to Geelong. How about that, really reassures the fans of a fair and equitable (and totally above board) league.
No doubt they'll pick him up relatively cheap while Chris Davies had to sweeten our picks with 50% of his functioning lung tissue for Ratugolea.

Say you made a bet on sportsbet for j daicos to get 20 disposals and he was on 16 and then threw the ball but it wasn’t paid as a throw and was play on. Shouldn’t that count as another disposal?

I posted on here several times when he was traded we would regret it, again Hinkley was trying to get instant success by recruiting an average footballer. Xavier Duursma always had a fantastic attitude at Port and he is definitely a huge bonus for Essendon

I can live with trading duursma

What gets me is we essentially traded a contracted 23yr old for an uncontracted 25yr old.

The one time we had the upper hand in the trade and should be dictating terms after years of listening to our own club openly say in trade week that it was on us to satisfy other teams in trades and we fold like wet lettuce.

Absolute piss weak it was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back