Port need to rebuild now

Remove this Banner Ad

Chocolate_Rhythm

Debutant
Jul 23, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
After today's game Port definantly need to rebuild. the premiership window is closed get rid of the cornes boys just absolute hacks, need to restructure the backline around david rodan after the loss of wakelins presence under the packs they should move brendon lade into a crumming forward in and under the footy, just like jim from builders.

Discuss?

Mate ever heard of being humble in victory? You should be out partying or something.

After today's game Port definantly need to rebuild. the premiership window is closed get rid of the cornes boys just absolute hacks, need to restructure the backline around david rodan after the loss of wakelins presence under the packs they should move brendon lade into a crumming forward in and under the footy, just like jim from builders.

Discuss?

First, I suggest you learn to follow football a little more closely.

Port won in 2004 and then rebuilt.
They have a nice blend of youth and experience.

I got an idea why don't you take a look at their list and come back and tell me how many players they have introduced since 2004.

There's a good boy, now off you go.

mmmm i don't think they need to rebuild, if you have noticed they went through that process end off 2005 and majority of last year and evidently found themseleves in the GF.

mmmm i don't think they need to rebuild, if you have noticed they went through that process end off 2005 and majority of last year and evidently found themseleves in the GF.

Did they really rebuild. To slide down the ladder and pack up is not to rebuild more reshuffle. Port's preformers are all senior or prime aged players. They have massive holes in thier list re future KPP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Port need to rebuild now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back