Game Day Port vs Richmond - "Yep. Thank you. Have a good day."

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh

More boring, predictable Port footy.

Only real query is what our midfield looks like tonight.

We'll either win a close one where we dominate play, but they score easily out the back all night.

Or We'll concede a lead at some stage and fight back for a brave loss.

Same as last week a loss is probably better for us long term, and Hinkleys job will have to be close to untenable. I'd like to win the showdown but these other games are meaningless.

I will enjoy a win as much as a loss. If it's a win, woo hoo. If it's a loss, hope it's a big one.

Expect Rozee to have a big one. Teakle will be great to see. How many goals will Jack Riewoldt kick in the last ten minutes?

Carn Ports and darn Donuts
If they announce Hinkley is departing pre game I would be wanting a big Port win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got a funny feeling that tonight will be the night that the Jed Heads are finally vindicated.

Will you tell me who has stopped you in the street and told you they are Jed Heads? Who are they?

Member Recognition Round eh? Our membership number finally has a 6 in front of it - if tonite's attendance has less than a 3 in front of it then less than half the members recognised it.

I did notice that on the official PAFC emails about 'member recognition round' that the 'member' character is actually white. Hhmmm, how appropriate. WHITE NOISE indeed

SACK HINKLEY

Right now I'm inured to the result, but I will be there.

Hoping for a good game and the young players showing signs for the future.

Brynn please don't crash into anyone too hard. I want more than 35 minutes and I hope you get your Powerade shower post match.

You wearing that tonight loony?

Yes mate

Had a thought this morning, so it's too late too act, but the black PAFC face masks with 'SACK HINKLEY' would have been a great thing too.

Next week maybe

Member Recognition Round eh? Our membership number finally has a 6 in front of it - if tonite's attendance has less than a 3 in front of it then less than half the members recognised it.
Member Recognition Round should be for Koch to recognise that members are passionate supporters and not a fog of white noise seen from the upper levels of his ivory tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back