Game Day Port vs Richmond - "Yep. Thank you. Have a good day."

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before a swan dies doesn't it let out one last beautiful note, otherwise known as a swansong?

I'd take the L tonight but hope for good games from Burgoyne, Mead, Schofield, Georgiades and Bergman, these guys are the future after all.

....... What's that ?

One hand was tight around his throat while the other held the cleaver aloft.

As the blade dropped, the goose, in an instant realised that it all ended in this final moment. He reflected on his life, and recalled the few exciting moments and ordinary ones, especially of late. Oh I guess if nothing else, he thought, it was longer than I deserved.

The blade struck, and at the same time the goose uttered his final note, a comically long and low honk.

Fun fact

When Richmond win their next game, it is officially mathematically impossible for Port to make finals even if we win our last 3 games.

Fun fact

When Richmond win their next game, it is officially mathematically impossible for Port to make finals even if we win our last 3 games.
If Saints somehow beat Geelong (they won't but indulge me here) we could be officially out of the finals race half way through the last quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a feeling in my bones this will get ugly tonight for Port, and i can see this as the game that gives the board the balls to finally do what needs to be done. A heavy loss and Hinkley's gone by Wednesday.
Don't toy with me. I can't keep getting hopeful. I have thought this about so many disgusting unforgiveable losses and yet years later like a cockroach he is still here

Replying to Longdonkey (Great Username 👍by the way, seriously) as the other thread is closed.

"Robbie Gray is a proven champion who is injured and on his last legs. McEntee is a SANFL Reserves player who has walked through a Sliding Door and somehow found himself playing AFL.
Talking about the 2 in the same sentence is a disgrace."

My response:
In no way am I comparing the career's of Gray and McEntee or their importance to the Port Adelaide football club. Gray will likely go down as our best AFL player in the conversation with Tredrea.
All that I posted is that I'm surprised that Gray has been picked along with McEntee this week. You state yourself that Gray is injured and on his last legs, with finals out of the equation I'd personally like them to freshen him up and give him one more chance to go out with a huge performance against Adelaide in the final round.

I’ll be there. If we win I'll be happy for the players and enjoy the game. If we lose I'll be disappointed for them but probably not shattered. I doubt very much whether Ken's future at the club is going to rest on the last couple of games, I reckon it’s already definitely decided one way or the other so I'd much rather the players finish the season well and have some confidence and optimism going into next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back