Training Pre-Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

“I feel I’m able to throw guys around a little bit more which is really exciting for my game next year.”

“Every year I come back and play on guys like Harris Andrews and feel like I’ve gotten a little stronger, but hopefully next year I can really take the jump and start throwing those guys around.”

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

“I feel I’m able to throw guys around a little bit more which is really exciting for my game next year.”

“Every year I come back and play on guys like Harris Andrews and feel like I’ve gotten a little stronger, but hopefully next year I can really take the jump and start throwing those guys around.”

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I know I have said I feel Thilthorpe could end up in Ruck and looks like he prefers it.

But this is pleasing to read.

With his size wingspan speed agility and now body strength he could well end up an elite key forward.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I know I have said I feel Thilthorpe could end up in Ruck and looks like he prefers it.

With his size wingspan speed agility and now body strength he could well end up an elite key forward.

Prefer he attack the pack marks with more aggression than wrestle and try throw opponents around, hope that confidence has come with his strengh

Prefer he attack the pack marks with more aggression than wrestle and try throw opponents around, hope that confidence has come with his strengh
If he is going to bring some physicality to his game, will make a brilliant key forward.

Milera is just all muscle

Season 2 Seriously GIF by SHOWTIME

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'll come great as a forward once Tex has retired. He seems to get a little lost up there with Tex and Fog there as well. Hopefully this year I'd like to see him and Tex swap as roaming HF's. Mix it up Nicks!!! The opposition will have no ideas who to match on.

He'll come great as a forward once Tex has retired. He seems to get a little lost up there with Tex and Fog there as well. Hopefully this year I'd like to see him and Tex swap as roaming HF's. Mix it up Nicks!!! The opposition will have no ideas who to match on.
Agreed, TT seems to play his better games when we only have 2 key forwards playing. Once he is the main man he will take his game to another level.

He never said anything of the sort. He said he wants to throw guys like Andrews around, ie while he’s playing forward

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Pre-Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back