Pre-season training. Bring it on!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
85eeb3be26163db9212912c7deb26a45-861309705.gif

Interesting comments alex. Seeing Jenkins in the flesh, he really impressed me. His kicking is good, he even did a nice pass to a lead on his left. Are you sure you weren't getting him and Dowdell mixed up. Dowdell's kicking is definitely not up to scratch (at least not yet), but JJ actually has nice skills. He's definitely a better kick than all our other big blokes barring Jacobs and Walker. Definitely has Mckernen & Tippett covered for foot skills IMO. I'm actually really excited about JJ after seeing him in person. I saw his YouTube video and was impressed but wasnt sold on that alone. I was actually pleasantly surprised by him when I saw him train and even more surprised by your comments. Anyway it's just an opinion.

I reckon he'll almost certainly play games for us. He is big, athletic, strong and has pretty good skills. I reckon he could play kpf in the mould of Tippett, kpd or ruck. He's a good find.

Remember guys it takes time to grow a proper mullet :D No pain, no gain!

Also BACCS and aiof, can you please stop the debates over the merits of negative posting versus positive posting? It's okay to have an opinion - it's not okay to tell someone else their opinion is crap. Please don't let it happen again.

WALL-e - I have very poor visual recollection, I can barely remember was NN even looks like :eek: Probably none of those girls - they don't have the proper gymnastics physique :p;)

Stabby, thanks for the report mate.

But let me get this straight... No effort to meet other posters...

But when niki is stretching her sister out you were over on a flashfor a meet and greet.

I, take it back wall-e... He can prioritise!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roflsaurus. Definitely disagree with the haters, hope he keeps it for Round 1, and Tex's mullet also makes an appearance.

Off da chain. Brad Crouch to spend his 15 months off by growing chest length hair :)

Im 100% in favour of Danger dominating this year. What he looks like means SFA as far as I am conserned.

Im slightly aroused in a very non-gay way. Anyone that looks that bad HAS to be good! Would kinda like to see him spike the hair up in to horns (think Ace Ventura). For when he goes crashing into packs! Haha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back