Pre-season training. Bring it on!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you have a pony tail?

*raises hand* I have one on some days. And seriously, danger couldn't cope with that teeny bit of hair on his neck?

btw to the rest of you lot, from a female perspective, a man who is able to happily admit to a man-crush and not be ashamed is alright by most of us. :D

*raises hand* I have one on some days. And seriously, danger couldn't cope with that teeny bit of hair on his neck?

btw to the rest of you lot, from a female perspective, a man who is able to happily admit to a man-crush and not be ashamed is alright by most of us. :D

Noone suggested there was anything shameful or wrong with that, but it was most definitely a completely gay statement

Well that is negative, and a load of shit regarding Jenkins. There is a reason 4 clubs were seriously interested in luring him off Essendon's rookie list during trade week. Played a few solid games with Bendigo Bombers last year after only converting to footy late. I'll back AFL recruiters over the crap you sprout out. This is actually the first time I've heard someone say something negative about him, funny that...

Dowdell on the other hand, if he plays any games it'll be a win for our recruiters.

Get over yourself!!!!! Every post is just tearing strips of someones opinion and stating that yours is fact.

I'll be interested to see how Jenkins goes. Sounds like he just needs a bit of heart and he'd be one up on Moran.

Actually apparently the club told him he had to tie it back before it was impeding his vision :D

NN, I just wanted to say that Russian gymnast routine was amazing. It's fascinating to see a something that another gymnast aspires to. My only amatuer observaton was that she seemed aggressive not assertive. But I guess that comes with the game if you are to be successful.

Now back to the footy, does anyone know what has happened to Aaron Duncan as I thought we were going to draft him this year?

Get over yourself!!!!! Every post is just tearing strips of someones opinion and stating that yours is fact.

I'll be interested to see how Jenkins goes. Sounds like he just needs a bit of heart and he'd be one up on Moran.

Darren Milburn was on 5aa tonight.

Rowey asked him who had caught his eye at training.

He nominated D-Mac and Jenkins as the two who had stood out to him.

IMO we have nabbed a very handy player in Jenkins, as that's the 2nd time I've heard a club official give Jenkins a big wrap.

He was also very up-beat about next year, citing the Geelong game towards the end of the year as an example of how we can play. In his opinion, Adelaide should have won that game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For every 10 atheletically gifted big blokes, I reckon 1 at best would have a good career....

Fingers and toes crossed that Jenkins is in the minority...

Does anyone know when training starts up again after Christmas, also, what's the best days to go?

Was just going to ask - does anyone know when they wrap up before Christmas? When is their last training day?

I think the last training session for 2011 is Thursday the 22nd of December and the first one back would be either Tuesday the 3rd of January or Thursday the 5th of January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back