Game Day Preliminary Final: Hawthorn v Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surprisingly very calm.

Still think this is the time, come on Hawks.

Stop rubbing it in!!

I, on the other hand, am not surprisingly short of finger nails.

I often get shaky nervous just before the ball up, almost as if I was playing. I HAVE THAT ALREADY!!! WTF

I've been like this since our last loss. Tonight is going to be payback with interest. We are a proud club with a rich history. Second to none. Go Hawks!

tumblr_lzrrn7gYia1qje0bvo1_500.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know of a pub to watch the game in that is somewhere near the cnr of Little Collins and King Streets?

Surely you jest? The Exchange Hotel is on that very corner. The owner is a mad Collingwood supporter but I'm sure he will allow you to watch the game.

Does anyone know of a pub to watch the game in that is somewhere near the cnr of Little Collins and King Streets?
Every pub will have it on. A few that come to mind:
The Waterside. Corner of King and Flinders
The Exchange. Corner of King and Little Collins
The Mail Exchange. Corner of Bourke and Spencer

We have to win. There are no more excuses. I mean the club will have some major egg on its face if we were to lose, after they have described we are in the best form in a very long time to beat the Cats and go on and win the flag. We just have too.

I dont even want to think about what happens if we dont. And this whole curse thing, well, I saw the snipets in the media of Jeff saying what he said after the 08 flag. The interesting thing I did get out of this and it really only occurred to me now, is that Jeff said 'We beat the Geelong FC when it matters" WHEN IT MATTERS. These are the words that stood out. Well Hawthorn it matters massively tonight, so please convert these words into actions!!

It has to happen tonight or this will drag on for a very long time.

C'MON HAWKS!! TIME IS NOW!

Correct.

The Kennett Prophecy will be fulfilled tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back