B Section Premier B 2011 Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Lawrence didn't do himself any favours by refusing to shake Barny's hand after the game.

SL is an over paid 'bitch', even the CG supporters know that.

If the figures are true then a Flag is the only result this club may deliver.

3 years, no flag but truckloads of $$$$$$' returning no silverware!!!!

No wonder the coach and the 'whispy' Pres are under pressure.

Does that leave Beaumaris as the only B Grade Club you haven't slammed this year hey Cc?

What happened to Caulfield? Shades of 2010 vs Fitzroy although I hear Lawrence was more measured in his post match appraisal of the players than this time last year when he went through every name on his board and gave them all an earful putting them on notice.
Whispers are that Widjaja might have OP & Sinclair has a torn pec that won't be right for at least another fortnight. Signs are there for another season of the September Cauliwobbles?

What happened to Caulfield? Shades of 2010 vs Fitzroy although I hear Lawrence was more measured in his post match appraisal of the players than this time last year when he went through every name on his board and gave them all an earful putting them on notice.
Whispers are that Widjaja might have OP & Sinclair has a torn pec that won't be right for at least another fortnight. Signs are there for another season of the September Cauliwobbles?

High on the agenda (in fact imperretive) will be getting one of the OB guys hamstring fixed I hear.

Another rumour circling is that Scheetz was given the week off & played cricket and hurt his knee in the first few overs & may miss the next few. Anyone like to confirm this? Not the perfect lead up for the Fields, but i wish them well in the finals as they have been the benchmark this season. Was great to see 2 x 16 year olds & 2 x 17 years olds play on the weekend and all have an impact, bodes well for our rebuilding next year in C grade.

does cardio still do the cab sav award?
that was humorous

yes I do, only one Club on there at the moment, and by all accounts the numbers are still reeling around the board. I can't remember a club with so many weeks given and then like a Taxi Rank during Miss Nude Australia announcement, no one wants them and they just keep lining up.

Wouldn't want to be on report this/next week, could be sitting there for hours.

I believe Oaks will be hiring a mini bus over the next week to get them all there and back.

So leader board is

OAKLEIGH 16 & and waiting for Mr Gleeson to give the correct weight before actual numbers will be known

Like our refugee deal with Malaysia, wondering if VAFA could negotiate one with the SFL where we could just unload this club? Head butting charges, 2 melee's, behind play earlier in year, abandoned games and abusing the tribunal - I fair dinkum think they have lost the plot!

Even if they win, not going to send it over as they only like the Strongbow at Scamell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pressure hey? The only thing under pressure with the Pres are the poor blokes at his office who only see him once a week.

As for $$$$$$ going to waste please the Old Scotch Secretary.....

STOP DUCKING THE PIE BLUDGER!

Both probably gone for the season......so maybe......or maybe not

The top 2 are absolute monties to get promoted, have been the best two all year.

history will tell you that is not the case...and I reckon any team in the final four can win it...inlcuding the sleeping giant!

No Old Carey or Old Melbournians or ha haha hahaha Old Essendon this year.

Oakleigh at it again on the weekend....

This has been the one constant at this club over the past few years. Hardly fits with the VAFA's motto of 'Fostering Family Football'.

When are the heads of this great competition going to call this mob in and ask them to explain why they should continue to registered? Imagine the showpiece if they ever got to the last Sat in Sept in B Grade (which i doubt). Would make everyone proud no doubt!

If the umpires protected the guys playing the ball more, players wouldn't need to fly the flag, which would mean there would be less melees, which would mean that the Tribunal members would get a life on a Tuesday night which would mean that the VAFA would need to raise the Subs which would mean we could get more umpires. Good Luck for those readying themselves for the finals.

And well done Doc for jumping on the "struggling" St Bernards bandwagon. Me thinks you saw them last when SKOB caned them out at the pit, Round 3 was it? Play on as they say.

Missed this.

I saw them at the School a couple of weeks before the post when they were terrible, save for one man.

My 'struggling' comment had no malice intended. But if you're going to have a cry about it i'll say it again - they have underperformed all year vs their own expectations, they're struggled at home and in big games, and they're a one man side. Nullify the unit and they're no good.

But you're obviously up and about so good luck to you. See how you go at Headquarters vs Brighton. We'll know more then.

So who wins the following:

1. B Grade Premiership;

2. B Reserve Premiership; and

3. B Grade Best & Fairest (the ???? Medal).

Would be interested in people's thoughts and predictions.

Missed this.

I saw them at the School a couple of weeks before the post when they were terrible, save for one man.

My 'struggling' comment had no malice intended. But if you're going to have a cry about it i'll say it again - they have underperformed all year vs their own expectations, they're struggled at home and in big games, and they're a one man side. Nullify the unit and they're no good.

But you're obviously up and about so good luck to you. See how you go at Headquarters vs Brighton. We'll know more then.
correct me if im wrong, but i thought 3rd v 4th WONT be at HQ
1 v 2 at HQ
3v4 at venue TBC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back