Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Brighton V St Kevins
Old Ivanhoe V Beaumaris
Caulfield V St Bernards
Uni Blacks V Hampton
Oakleigh V Marcellin

No I haven't looked at the results, had them written down but didn't get them posted before leaving this morning for Elsternwick.

WOW!

What a coincidence...they are all correct!

Gentlemen, please. Settle down.

You're not telling me the five favourites got up?

(scurries off to vafa)

Woot! Please note no skulduggery involved at all, was going to enter them over breakfast but realised I was running late and had to zoom off to the Wick for the D1 semis, and I couldn't enter them at half time in the reserves as my phone was locked away.

I'm sure plenty of others got 5 if I was able to.

(scurries off to vafa)

Woot! Please note no skulduggery involved at all, was going to enter them over breakfast but realised I was running late and had to zoom off to the Wick for the D1 semis, and I couldn't enter them at half time in the reserves as my phone was locked away.

This is a clear case for Bedford to take over next year ;) What's a woot anyway?

to the tune of "LA International Airport"

Hampton Rovers, Amateurs
where the big egos Roar,
Hampton Rovers, Amateurs
We won't see you anymore

working on the verses, nearly there so should be able to put up during the week.

Just working on the big mail out....does anyone know the address of C Grade. I think it is 23 Shitgrade Parade or something.

I know we will have great discussion during the week, but for me it was the poor appointment of the previous coach that halted HRT in their tracks

Anyway, heading back to the piano to deliver a very funny BF song to see our great mates from Bossy Dessert Reserve off back to C grade.

"Now we just need Vossy to explain the V Line timetable on how we get out to bloody Rupertswood"

(scurries off to vafa)

Seriously debatable whether OB were favourites against the second side.

b1118.gif

We are in for a cracking finals series!!!!!!

Caulfield- Had a good year but are they falling over?

St Kevins-Been the quiet achievers this year. Injuries?

Brighton- Back into a bit of form

Bernards- sleeping giant...enough said.

Anyone doing a market?

The Premier B 1st and 2nd Semi Finals will be at Trevor Barker Oval at Sandringham. The 2nd semi between Caulfield Grammarians and St Kevins will be on Saturday, the 1st semi between Old Brighton and St Bernards the following day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't mind a piece of the Brighton odds. Surely rolling SKOBs on the weekend has them at least on par with Bernies & ahead of Caulfield?
CG are a sure thing for straight sets.
1st semi final is set up to be a crackerjack contest.

Wouldn't mind a piece of the Brighton odds. Surely rolling SKOBs on the weekend has them at least on par with Bernies & ahead of Caulfield?
CG are a sure thing for straight sets.
1st semi final is set up to be a crackerjack contest.

Is that 50 West African Dinars there Uncle Mick on Old Brighton or play it safe with just a tenner?

We are in for a cracking finals series!!!!!!

Caulfield- Had a good year but are they falling over?

St Kevins-Been the quiet achievers this year. Injuries?

Brighton- Back into a bit of form

Bernards- sleeping giant...enough said.

Anyone doing a market?

Most even finals series for a few years. Would be a great effort from OB or St.B to win it as they would have to knock off the other 3 finalists in 3 weeks.

I see that CGS haven't been in A since 1987, a couple of late losses, injury to a key player, a plea on the website to ignore the past finals efforts.....the pressure builds.

St.B to play SKOB in the GF for mine. VAFA licking their lips over that one, stock up on the Wick Burgers and the Jumping Castles as it would be a whopping crowd.

Most even finals series for a few years. Would be a great effort from OB or St.B to win it as they would have to knock off the other 3 finalists in 3 weeks.

I see that CGS haven't been in A since 1987, a couple of late losses, injury to a key player, a plea on the website to ignore the past finals efforts.....the pressure builds.

St.B to play SKOB in the GF for mine. VAFA licking their lips over that one, stock up on the Wick Burgers and the Jumping Castles as it would be a whopping crowd.

I think the VAFA would be asking for a Caulfield vs Brighton Grand Final.
Two Local Teams going at it. That will draw everyone from bayside to the game. Just a light stroll down the road to the game.

Skevs to beat Caulfield.
OB to beat St B's

Two Local Teams going at it. That will draw everyone from bayside to the game. Just a light stroll down the road to the game.

Skevs to beat Caulfield.
OB to beat St B's

Finals Rundown for mine-

Skevs
Bernards

Bernards

Bernards in a thriller at EP in front of a massive crowd!

Finals Rundown for mine-

Skevs
Bernards

Bernards

Bernards in a thriller at EP in front of a massive crowd!
1s
OB v Bernards- Bernards by 43
Skob v Caul- skob by 65

key outs for caul, skob probably the form team of most of the year...gone under the radar

2's
OB v Bernards- Bernards 5 points
OI v Caul- OI by 43 points

Skevs to beat Caulfield.
OB to beat St B's

Chief are you backing your boys at 6/1?

Looking forward to a great finals series and hopefully the weather on the weekend was a sign of things to come. Skob look certain to go back to A Grade finally, Caulfield look finished but could be saved the straight sets embarrassment if they can recall Scheetz and Sinclair in time, Bernards are hitting the line strong with Merrington carrying them and Brighton are coming off a come from behind win over Skob on the weekend.

Skob to play Bernards in the final and the Merrington Vs Keogh match up not only deserves a huge crowd but will decide the result.

Skob by 3 goals

Bedders, Sandy is a pain if windy. GYGT, don't get ahead of yourself, will be a very tough set of games on the weekend, let alone the following week, a long way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back