Premier B 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note for Scotch from yesterday - put a muzzle on the mouths behind the goals. Real ordinary offerings.
I wouldn't be getting too upset. Monash supports gave a bit from the hill as well as a few coaches from the bench. All part of the finals atmosphere. Nothing better than the opposition supporters giving you a bit of lip in my opinion. Sorts the men out from the boys.
Unless it was racial slurs****** (Not acceptable)

I thought they were quite funny, unless you were no33 from Monash! :p

I wouldn't be getting too upset. Monash supports gave a bit from the hill as well as a few coaches from the bench. All part of the finals atmosphere. Nothing better than the opposition supporters giving you a bit of lip in my opinion. Sorts the men out from the boys.
Unless it was racial slurs****** (Not acceptable)
surely we've moved past homophobic stuff and some of the other offensive crap those peanuts were dishing. Not funny and not clever. Agree a bit of banter is part of the theatre.

Would have thought the Cardinal supporters were one of the less rowdy going around. Been my experience anyway.

Sometimes they are loud and proud.
Other times they cheer and are queer.

They'e had some real feral supporters over the years (in tweed jackets mind you!)
You must have seen more of them over the years cos the only consistently vocal one was a bloke with a booming voice who always positioned himself in front the main grand stand. Nothing offensive though.
Sometimes they are loud and proud.
Other times they cheer and are queer.
Thanks Provocateur. The very reason we need to ensure 18C remains on the Statutes.;)

You must have seen more of them over the years cos the only consistently vocal one was a bloke with a booming voice who always positioned himself in front the main grand stand. Nothing offensive though.

Thanks Provocateur. The very reason we need to ensure 18C remains on the Statutes.;)

I'm pretty sure the wearing of red tracksuit pants cancels out any descrimination issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which club u with ?
Not “with” any club. However, I have a strong leaning toward the district club with the finest tradition, richest history and an extraordinarily good team manager.

After reading #837 I withdraw the last four words.

Not “with” any club. However, I have a strong leaning toward the district club with the finest tradition, richest history and an extraordinarily good team manager.

After reading #837 I withdraw the last four words.

Ok-how can you not be with any club? You must have played/coached or supported a club at some point. I have never heard of anyone without some affiliation or is there a reason you are being circumspect?

Ok-how can you not be with any club? You must have played/coached or supported a club at some point. I have never heard of anyone without some affiliation or is there a reason you are being circumspect?
Completely ignore what Canada wrote. It's pure make believe. Mr Provocateur at his best. He has no idea who I am.

Last edited:
Completely ignore what Canada wrote. It's pure make believe. Mr Provocateur at his best. He has no idea who I am.

Unless one of your buddies on here lied to me, I know who you are.
Was even given a run down of a fallout you once had with buddy and club. But all is good now. I personally think you need to get back down there. The time is right.
Fences are well and truly mended.

Seeing that tonight is the VAFA Premier B vote count, who do you think will win the medal as the best player for 2016? Who do you think will finish in the top 3 tonight?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unless one of your buddies on here lied to me, I know who you are.
Was even given a run down of a fallout you once had with buddy and club. But all is good now. I personally think you need to get back down there. The time is right.
Fences are well and truly mended.
This is boring to everyone, so it’s my last word on this arrant nonsense.

There is not an atom of truth in any of your comments. Kindly take your trolling elsewhere.

Now let’s talk about what is of interest – the football. I’m hopeful the Cardinals will get up on Saturday but I think a St Bedes v Beauy GF is more likely.

This is boring to everyone, so it’s my last word on this arrant nonsense.

There is not an atom of truth in any of your comments. Kindly take your trolling elsewhere.

Now let’s talk about what is of interest – the football. I’m hopeful the Cardinals will get up on Saturday but I think a St Bedes v Beauy GF is more likely.

No it's not boring at all.
Go back to the fold son. All is forgiven.

The heavy rain that will be coming on Friday could have an effect on the outcome of the preliminary final on Saturday.

Which team will handle the heavy conditions better-Beaumaris, or Old Scotch? And remember, the game is played at Sportscover Arena, where the drainage is not all that good.

Seeing that tonight is the VAFA Premier B vote count, who do you think will win the medal as the best player for 2016? Who do you think will finish in the top 3 tonight?

Jason bristow from parkdale , petering or Cathcart from beauy , jack bull from scotch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back