B Section Premier B 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. I enjoyed last year's B grade tipping competition, thinking secretly I'd progress back to the Premier page for 2018....but for Scotchies late game efforts in the prelim.....no used crying over spilt milk....anyway, I am happy to run a similar tipping comp for season 2018 here on the Premier B thread....comment if you'd like to join in and nominate your round 1 tips

Round 1:

Beaumaris -v- Parkdale
Caulfield -v- Old Carey
Uni Blacks -v- Mazenod
AJAX -v- Hailebury
St Bernards -v- Monash Blues

Beaumaris -v- Parkdale: Beauy by 10 goals plus
Caulfield -v- Old Carey: Carey by several goals
Uni Blacks -v- Mazenod: Blacks by 100 plus
AJAX -v- Hailebury: Ajax by 30 pts
St Bernards -v- Monash Blues: St Bernard’s with the older boys firing early season, let’s say 40 points.

OK. I enjoyed last year's B grade tipping competition, thinking secretly I'd progress back to the Premier page for 2018....but for Scotchies late game efforts in the prelim.....no used crying over spilt milk....anyway, I am happy to run a similar tipping comp for season 2018 here on the Premier B thread....comment if you'd like to join in and nominate your round 1 tips

Round 1:

Beaumaris -v- Parkdale
Caulfield -v- Old Carey
Uni Blacks -v- Mazenod
AJAX -v- Hailebury
St Bernards -v- Monash Blues

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beaumaris v Parkdale
Caulfield v Old Carey
Uni Blacks
v Mazenod
AJAX v Hailebury
St Bernards v Monash Blues

Anyone not tipping Beauie over Parky is going to be quite surprised...
I have no idea - but understand Beauie lost their CHF to an ACL in the last praccie....so tipped Parkdale. Complete guess

Beaumaris - a little too much class for Parky in Rd 1
Old Carey - ...believin’ the hype
Uni Blacks - award the cup now
AJAX - Chocco to have the lads drilled to within an inch of their life
Monash - Rd 1, away, Snake Pit, Uni been back just on a month, what could go wrong?

Alright so I am officially changing my tip to Beaumaris.....just for the record......to beat Parkdale.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back