A Section Premier Division 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Burbs' likely to suit up in 2020 Mad Lion?
Not likely AM...Burbs has relayed to us that he's most likely heading back home to Tassie next year....sorely missed up fwd which is where the Lions may look a bit light at this stage...Backline and midfield strengthened but they may be relying on the youngster Jackson and the returning Singleton to kick the majors...

Just reading the Boyd article....looks like Trinity thought they had him.....not a good week for the T's! First Kennedy Harris and now Boyd slips through...

Just reading the Boyd article....looks like Trinity thought they had him.....not a good week for the T's! First Kennedy Harris and now Boyd slips through...
No question about that.

"Old Trinity coach Bernie Dinneen said the club was blindsided by Boyd’s decision.

“I was bitterly disappointed after people at the club had worked tirelessly to come to what we thought was virtually an agreement,” Dinneen said.

“I’m bitterly disappointed for the club on the last-minute backflip.”

Perhaps the AFL/SKOB offer was superior - work wise, of course.

Handy pick-up providing he has his mental health issues in hand.

No question about that.

"Old Trinity coach Bernie Dinneen said the club was blindsided by Boyd’s decision.

“I was bitterly disappointed after people at the club had worked tirelessly to come to what we thought was virtually an agreement,” Dinneen said.

“I’m bitterly disappointed for the club on the last-minute backflip.”

Perhaps the AFL/SKOB offer was superior - work wise, of course.

Handy pick-up providing he has his mental health issues in hand.

Boo Hoo.

According to his profile he’s a St Kevin’s Old Boy.
Believe he spent much longer at St Bedes but doubt they would be in the mix. VAFA rules dictate that any ex-AFL player only has a choice of 4 clubs.

While on that point, ex Bomber Matt Dea has broken said rule by signing with Uni Blacks. Outrageous behaviour. Must have taken a wrong turn on the way to Blues training. Hope the VAFA come down hard on him.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Believe he spent much longer at St Bedes but doubt they would be in the mix. VAFA rules dictate that any ex-AFL player only has a choice of 4 clubs.

While on that point, ex Bomber Matt Dea has broken said rule by signing with Uni Blacks. Outrageous behaviour. Must have taken a wrong turn on the way to Blues training. Hope the VAFA come down hard on him.
Daniel Gorringe the social media star might be joining Boyd at SKOB. And I’m also hearing Alex Fasolo is being courted by, yep, UNIAFL. If he turns down cash in the northern league.

It’s the height of rudeness to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back