A Section Premier Section 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

There are two clubs in Premier that I don't rate at all in terms of crowds and just how awful they consistently are in terms of behaviour, and that's St Bernards and Scotch. Scotch however just have awful people right through the club (i.e., admin etc as well), as well as supporters. At least away from the snake pit Bernies supporters aren't that bad (as they don't really travel). Scotch are just the worst no matter where you are playing. It's been the same with them for the 30 years I've been around ammo's.
That’s a generalisation. I’ve got a close mate who’s the team manager and he’s as honourable and good a bloke as you could get. From my experience the supporters are generally absolutely fine, with the odd exceptions. I suspect their teeth emerge a bit when they play the OM’s, their great rival.

Well done to Old Scotch, it has been a very long time between drinks and it is great that they managed to win the flag without Conway, Franetic and Easton who are three gun midfielders for them.

Old Brighton still searching for their first A grade flag will be back bigger and better in 2025 I'm sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

A Section Premier Section 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back