Preseason Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Great news if Cameron Pederson is selected by the GC.

AFL ready for the last two years - How Hawthorn didn't select him considering their defensive frailities is a mystery.

With the common knowledge now that essendon fully intend to select jay neagle a rookie pick. Just to piss them off even more i would love richmond to select jay first.

Just to see the look on hirds face :D

Might be something like round 3 2004 against WC when the guy in the crowd had to console him in the last quarter.

Great news if Cameron Pederson is selected by the GC.

AFL ready for the last two years - How Hawthorn didn't select him considering their defensive frailities is a mystery.
Well the fact they've been watching him pretty closely for a few years at Box Hill and haven't taken him, might tell you something. Good luck to him though, hope he makes it.

Well the fact they've been watching him pretty closely for a few years at Box Hill and haven't taken him, might tell you something. Good luck to him though, hope he makes it.

And clubs never make recruiting mistakes.

He is a better player that Thomas Murphy and I would argue a better player than Gilham.

1: GC - Cameron Pederson

2: West Coast - Blayne Wilson

3: Richmone - Bacher Houli

4: Essendon - Jon Giles

5: Hawthorn - Cameron Bruce

6: Fremantle - John Anthony

Miles Sewell to GWS
http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/af...-in-rookie-draft/story-e6frg1xu-1225964150319

You could be on the money, an article released today says the Gold Coast have lost interest in Anthony, but then the article doesn't state where they got their info from... hmmmm

"ShareNEW AFL club Gold Coast has abandoned plans to take former Collingwood forward John Anthony in next week’s final draft selection for this year."
http://www.***************.com.au/articles/2010/12/03/fremantle-welcome-john-anthony/

With the common knowledge now that essendon fully intend to select jay neagle a rookie pick. Just to piss them off even more i would love richmond to select jay first.

Just to see the look on hirds face :D

Yeah. He can't get a game for us but he might push Riewoldt out of you team.

Admitting you're a troll?

On the drafts and trading board. Can he stoop any lower?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard it will be

1. Pederson

2. Houlihan

3. Houli

4. Neagle

5. Bruce

6. Anthony

Wilson and Giles likely to be taken early in the rookie draft by eagles at 2 and dons at 4

It starts at 10am (PSD) - Rookie Draft will follow that.

There is nothing to watch. It is all done electronically. SEN should have radio coverage though.

They Announce it on a Chat on AFL.com.au

Heard it will be

1. Pederson

2. Houlihan

3. Houli

4. Neagle

5. Anthony

6. Bruce

Wilson and Giles likely to be taken early in the rookie draft by eagles at 2 and dons at 4

Sorry but, so many things wrong with this post.

Eagles - Houlihan delisted from senior list then straight back on it? FAIL

Neagle - See Houlihan. FAIL

Hawthorn & Freo swapping PS Draft players? FAIL.

Wilson & Giles at 2 & 4 in rookie draft? Forgetting GWS's first 8 picks maybe?

It's already been established what the PSD will look like in this thread. Why waste your time with a post like this.

Sorry but, so many things wrong with this post.

Eagles - Houlihan delisted from senior list then straight back on it? FAIL

Neagle - See Houlihan. FAIL

Hawthorn & Freo swapping PS Draft players? FAIL.

Wilson & Giles at 2 & 4 in rookie draft? Forgetting GWS's first 8 picks maybe?

It's already been established what the PSD will look like in this thread. Why waste your time with a post like this.

Sorry, got Bruce and Anthony around the wrong way.

Who says you cant pick up players you have just delisted. Usually either a kick up the backside in Neagles case or a good pre season in Houlihans case can get them the nod to be back on the senior list.

I guess we will see who is right. I thought it was Wilson and Giles a few days ago but now i have changed my mind.

Rumours going about that Essendon will use its PSD pick on Neagle.:D
Apparently Sheedy has declared his interest and is forcing the Dons into using their PSD selection rather than wait to see if he's available in the Rookie Draft.
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/bombers-out-to-thwart-sheedy-20101205-18lbd.html
They didn't want to trade for Houli as they declared they would only use 3 selections in the ND. Missed a couple they wanted earlier.
It seems their "ploy" to force Richmond into using its pick on Houli in the PSD and freeing up their selection (for Travis Cloke) has misfired badly for them.;)
Now with Neagle's situation they may waste their PSD selection as well.

Gold Coast: Nathan Carroll
West Coast: Mark Coughlan
Richmond: Russell Robertson
Essendon: Peter Street/David Cloke
Hawthorn: Damien Peverill
Fremantle: Kayne Pettifer

Seriously:
Gold Coast: Cameron Pederson
West Coast: Tim Houlihan
Richmond: Bachar Houli
Essendon: Myles Sewell or Ruckman
Hawthorn: Cameron Bruce
Fremantle: John Anthony

Which one's right??? :D

Hopefully this works out accept Sewell!

Rumours going about that Essendon will use its PSD pick on Neagle.:D
Apparently Sheedy has declared his interest and is forcing the Dons into using their PSD selection rather than wait to see if he's available in the Rookie Draft.
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/bombers-out-to-thwart-sheedy-20101205-18lbd.html
They didn't want to trade for Houli as they declared they would only use 3 selections in the ND. Missed a couple they wanted earlier.
It seems their "ploy" to force Richmond into using its pick on Houli in the PSD and freeing up their selection (for Travis Cloke) has misfired badly for them.;)
Now with Neagle's situation they may waste their PSD selection as well.

You'd think that Sheedy is just playing games, trying to get Essendon not to use their PSD pick on Giles so he falls through to them in the Rookie draft. Essendon will have to work out who they want more; Neagle or Giles.

Sorry, got Bruce and Anthony around the wrong way.

Who says you cant pick up players you have just delisted. Usually either a kick up the backside in Neagles case or a good pre season in Houlihans case can get them the nod to be back on the senior list.

I guess we will see who is right. I thought it was Wilson and Giles a few days ago but now i have changed my mind.

I really can't see the point behind the move to redraft Houlihan. They delisted him, then paid out Ashley Hansen's contract just to get him back on the list? Talk about poor management. Surely they're far better off picking him up as a rookie, unless they've gotten word that Sheedy's eyeing him off.

I really can't see the point behind the move to redraft Houlihan. They delisted him, then paid out Ashley Hansen's contract just to get him back on the list? Talk about poor management. Surely they're far better off picking him up as a rookie, unless they've gotten word that Sheedy's eyeing him off.

WC delisted Houlihan to get an extra ND selection. They would have delisted Hansen, but his salary was too high for the 2010 cap. Therefore, we delisted Hansen when his salary will be counted in the 2011 cap and reportedly told Houlihan we'd redraft him.

WC delisted Houlihan to get an extra ND selection. They would have delisted Hansen, but his salary was too high for the 2010 cap. Therefore, we delisted Hansen when his salary will be counted in the 2011 cap and reportedly told Houlihan we'd redraft him.

Why PSD Houlihan, rookie list him ?

I'd take Anthony, no hard feelings down at the wharf!

Preseason Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back