Preview Preview and Changes: Round 6 - Port v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collingwood by 8 goals, their small forwards will run rings around the likes of burton and farell. Shcultz will have his best game in a collingwood Guernsey and elliot, hill and mccreary will kick 2 goals each. we never travel well against good teams, this wont change as long as ken is the coach.

Collingwood by 8 goals, their small forwards will run rings around the likes of burton and farell. Shcultz will have his best game in a collingwood Guernsey and elliot, hill and mccreary will kick 2 goals each. we never travel well against good teams, this wont change as long as ken is the coach.
Hard to argue with that last sentence.

Boak for McEntee (I think we already have enough forward options no need for McEntee replacement to be another underachieveing small)

And I’d also bring Sinn in as sub, as I can’t find a spot in the team for Mead and don’t want him being sub two weeks in a row.

Boaky had the turning circle of an aircraft carrier against Essendon, before his back injury. I would be resting him a while.

Charlie needs resting, but will play.

Mead should play. He is depth, sure, but not without ability. He needs experience at this level. I wish he would play with more confidence.

Williams or Sinn? as sub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ken oath

McEntee will be dropped at last, we’ll lose and he’ll come straight back in the week after under the “forward pressure, team balance” bullshit.

FML.

Wow we are really on the big stage with this one and there are plenty of positives with the 2024 ins.
At some stage collingwood was going to be premiers last year and anything that could not be performed by their team for a win was going to be manicured with a few vital decisions which did not go the way of their opponents on the big games day.
So worth keeping an eye on where when and who the early decisions come about. If this should happen i think the role of Koch is to ask the question?

Are we doing the "hey Power fans why not drive over to Melbourne and watch us play at the G agains the mighty Magpies" still?
Wasn't that part of the restricted PB deal?

Wow we are really on the big stage with this one and there are plenty of positives with the 2024 ins.
At some stage collingwood was going to be premiers last year and anything that could not be performed by their team for a win was going to be manicured with a few vital decisions which did not go the way of their opponents on the big games day.
So worth keeping an eye on where when and who the early decisions come about. If this should happen i think the role of Koch is to ask the question?
Clear as mud. If this isn’t confirmation you are Ken I don’t know what is 🤩

Port to play well for 5 minutes.
Some unexplainable free kicks allow Collingwood 2 or 3 goals.
Players drop their bundle.
Collingwood get 6 goals ahead.

The rest of the game spent getting to an honourable 13 point loss.
Seen it all before.

Thank fk for 5AA so I don't have to listen to the Ch 7 Collingwood arselickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back