News Puma - North's new apparel partner

Remove this Banner Ad

This needs to be said a few more times just so everyone is clear on if it's for the kids or not :drunk:

Believe it or not disliking the design does not directly correlate to your hatred of kids.
Seriously where did you get that idea from?

I dislike the design but my hatred of kids has more to do with them NOT GETTING READY FOR SCHOOL RIGHT ****EN NOW. iTS THE LAST DAY FFS!!!!!

I dislike the design but my hatred of kids has more to do with them NOT GETTING READY FOR SCHOOL RIGHT *EN NOW. iTS THE LAST DAY FFS!!!!!
NAUR SCHOOL HOLIDAYS, let’s lock children up in school for 365 days of the year!!

NAUR SCHOOL HOLIDAYS, let’s lock children up in school for 365 days of the year!!
It was a ****en nightmare this morning.

We should lock children up in prisons 365 days a year. Bloody kids!!! That'll learn 'em.

I dislike the design but my hatred of kids has more to do with them NOT GETTING READY FOR SCHOOL RIGHT *EN NOW. iTS THE LAST DAY FFS!!!!!
Glad to read that you're respected at home just as much as you are on big footy

Funny GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do they wash these before sending them?

Asking for a friend.
2 versions match worn which were bid on more and probably not washed and the player back up guernsey not worn so clean. The way we play sometimes probably not a lot of difference 😂

I am not sure to be honest but the numbers seem to be part of the top rather than sewn on. Also has a spot behind the neck to put the distance tracker device and stitching around the neck is different ,3 lines of stitching as opposed to 2 . Plus has the players shinboner number down the bottom. Have a standard retail top from this year and the player top does seem much thinner .In fact checked and the material is indeed different.

Last edited:

Also where the hell is that Puma Roo jumper that JZ is wearing!?
The black one is also in the shop just not on website.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

News Puma - North's new apparel partner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back