News Puma - North's new apparel partner

Remove this Banner Ad

I am disgruntled that there's literally no NMFC apparel for young kids? My 4.5 year old would love to rock a jersey but looking on the website appears there's no options for kids between 18 months and age 7~ ?

Am I blind?

Sold out on the Mitchell and Ness website within 2 hours on Monday. Seems Roo shop has a full size run. Cool there is actual vintage collection on a quality blank. Sucks it’s light blue. Got one!

Weird that Harry, George and Blake spent the day at Nike centre in US?
Harry is sponsored by nike

A lot of our players have seperate sponsorships with Nike or adidas etc

Puma needs to lift its game and start sponsoring more of our players instead of just the club

I am disgruntled that there's literally no NMFC apparel for young kids? My 4.5 year old would love to rock a jersey but looking on the website appears there's no options for kids between 18 months and age 7~ ?

Am I blind?

Update on this from speaking with Jen Watt:

"Puma previously haven’t offered any guernsey sizes between 18 months and size 8. The good news is, after some consultation with the Club they are updating their ranges and we’ll have sizes 2, 4 and 6 available for 2024 which will begin to arrive next month".

Weird that Harry, George and Blake spent the day at Nike centre in US?
Sponsor loyalties aside, I don't think there's any getting around the fact that Nike have been at the forefront of high end athletic footwear technology for decades. (Notwithstanding that they put out their share of subpar crap too.)

Sponsor loyalties aside, I don't think there's any getting around the fact that Nike have been at the forefront of high end athletic footwear technology for decades. (Notwithstanding that they put out their share of subpar crap too.)
I would choose to go to Nike HQ over PUMA too.....i just wondered if PUMA would be pissed off

"Puma previously haven’t offered any guernsey sizes between 18 months and size 8. The good news is, after some consultation with the Club they are updating their ranges and we’ll have sizes 2, 4 and 6 available for 2024 which will begin to arrive next month".
The power of Chadwiko.....

You spoke and they delivered...WOW!!!!

Saturday Night Live Thank You GIF by HULU

Gods work! Have a 4 and 6 year old that will be very happy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks a lot Chad. Now I have to go and have three more babies.

Thanks a lot Chad. Now I have to go and have three more babies.

To mis-quote Peter Costello;

One for Mum. One for Dad. One for the country North Melbourne.

ce357ffbfaaff50c3b1dae5d7d75077b

IMG_4841.JPG
So this is apparently our 2024 home jumper that has just been leaked. Supposedly we are meant to have a retro jumper next year too.

View attachment 1840102
So this is apparently our 2024 home jumper that has just been leaked. Supposedly we are meant to have a retro jumper next year too.

I hope those stripes aren't getting thinner again. The best thing that Puma did was widen the stripes so that they stretched all the way across to the sleeve piping.

Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 3.48.58 pm.png

Above is 2023. Looks like for 2024 they are taking it backwards to the 2017 Canterbury layout (below). ****s sake!

Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 3.55.54 pm.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

News Puma - North's new apparel partner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back