'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't get mine yet chin up :)

Not that I'm complaining but just looking for something a little bit different in the "anything hawk related" department :D

It will be another week - I get stuff quicker from the states than I do from over east

Something I've been thinking about for a while.
In Rd 7 1992 Jason Dunstall kicked 17 5 against Richmond

I was at that game.
JD had a good run with the umps from memory and the boys really tried to look after him in the last to get him 1 or 2 more.

So why don't you have one and my preferences are set for not showing online status

And neither are his. That's why he doesn't have one, and why you don't have one. Hover the mouse over the green corner.

Mine arrived Friday so I think it's just MinerBoy who is playing "where's hawk talk" now

For all my complaining I haven't had a spare moment to sit and read it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not particularly a question but felt like this general thread would be sufficient for what I'm about to write. I heard this a little while back and was wondering if anyone had heard the same/similar. I'm aware that during the off-season things get a bit 'out there' and i know i know, mate's sister's partner's aunty is the guy's hairdresser etc but what I've been told certainly seems plausible.

A new member of the Brisbane Lions that got traded from Geelong (small fwd/mid) had either been given his marching orders/coerced into leaving because he'd been caught with a partner of a KPP team-mate. This team-mate was linked to the Western Bulldogs briefly but strongly prior to McCartney's departure.

Similarly, a former Melbourne player who was traded to Geelong during this most recent trade period in a relatively unusual circumstance insisted on the Cats as his new wife is currently/about to (not too sure which) go to Deakin University. His illness was caused by being caught in a similar circumstance to the above (repeatedly) which caused a breakdown of sorts.

Not particularly a question but felt like this general thread would be sufficient for what I'm about to write. I heard this a little while back and was wondering if anyone had heard the same/similar. I'm aware that during the off-season things get a bit 'out there' and i know i know, mate's sister's partner's aunty is the guy's hairdresser etc but what I've been told certainly seems plausible.

A new member of the Brisbane Lions that got traded from Geelong (small fwd/mid) had either been given his marching orders/coerced into leaving because he'd been caught with a partner of a KPP team-mate. This team-mate was linked to the Western Bulldogs briefly but strongly prior to McCartney's departure.

Similarly, a former Melbourne player who was traded to Geelong during this most recent trade period in a relatively unusual circumstance insisted on the Cats as his new wife is currently/about to (not too sure which) go to Deakin University. His illness was caused by being caught in a similar circumstance to the above (repeatedly) which caused a breakdown of sorts.

I have also heard the first part (I think it's pretty common knowledge but no idea if it's truth or rumour) but not the second part (well I knew about his wife and Deakin Uni being supposedly part of his desire to go to the Cats but not the other bit!)

Schoey is listed at 195cm on our Website - have we seen him listed that tall before? I remember (correctly or incorrectly) him being listed as 193cm last year & previous.

Can anyone remember?

Schoey is listed at 195cm on our Website - have we seen him listed that tall before? I remember (correctly or incorrectly) him being listed as 193cm last year & previous.

Can anyone remember?

It's the top knot. He's still 193 underneath.

Can anyone remember?

I can't honestly remember but that player information on the site is still last year's, they don't update it until they do all the new photos etc. which isn't until late January usually.

Can anyone help with a list of training days and times over the school holidays?

They usually publish the next training session on the Hawthorn website but there is nothing there at the moment. They trained this morning apparently but that's not much help! You could always call the club, they will probably tell you. I am going out there to get something from the Hawks nest on Thursday so hoping they might be training then :)

Remove this Banner Ad

'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back