Prediction R12 Changes vs. Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

McNeil back in is disappointing, would rather Poulter personally or even Clarke to get another look in.

I normally love the 3 talls down back but that is a very tall back line considering the Pies are playing a lot of smalls and fast medium players, their only talls look like Frampton and then Ash Johnson? Howe will play as a "tall" also I guess.

Sanders being named as last on the bench and not in numerical order is making me unnecessarily nervous. Surely Mcneil is sub right? RIGHT?!

I don't understand why Gallagher would be named in the middle. Surely this is when you give Garcia a chance to show what he's got, or even West.

Who does? We're talking small forwards here so don't see Busslinger

No one particularly, but McNeil has been tried and tested and is often a disaster. His game against Melbourne in R1 was one of the worst I’ve seen.

Would have preferred Clarke to get another go or just play one of Baker and Poulter who offer more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one particularly, but McNeil has been tried and tested and is often a disaster. His game against Melbourne in R1 was one of the worst I’ve seen.

Would have preferred Clarke to get another go or just play one of Baker and Poulter who offer more.
Baker and Poulter aren't small forwards.

Clarke needs a bit more time.

I don't understand why Gallagher would be named in the middle. Surely this is when you give Garcia a chance to show what he's got, or even West.
Where they are named on team sheet doesn't normally mean a ton to be fair. Gallagher has been playing a bit of a run with role, wonder if he gets some time on Nick Daicos in the middle.

Gags has been doing a run with role the last few weeks, more then likely gets the role again this week.

The backline makes me incredibly nervous. The Pies will need to play Frampton in defence or they’ll be dwarfed.

Jones, Keath & JOD matched up on Johnson, McInnes & Howe?

The Pies have us for pace all over the ground. If they win, it’ll be for that reason alone.

The backline makes me incredibly nervous. The Pies will need to play Frampton in defence or they’ll be dwarfed.

The Pies have us for pace all over the ground. If they win, it’ll be for that reason alone
Mclness isn’t in

The Pies have us for pace all over the ground. If they win, it’ll be for that reason alone.
McInness isn't playing?

I don't think Howe will play forward or Frampton play defense.

I don't think Howe will play forward or Frampton play defense.
So key forwards for the Pies will be just Frampton (backup ruck) & Johnson with Moore, Dean & Howe as key defenders.

It's land of the giants against a quick midget brigade. There's a lot of room for it to go very right or horribly wrong.

So key forwards for the Pies will be just Frampton (backup ruck) & Johnson with Moore, Dean & Howe as key defenders.

It's land of the giants against a quick midget brigade. There's a lot of room for it to go very right or horribly wrong.
Yep. Frampton is the only 1 they can swing forward to provide height and ruck chop. They have been trialing Johnson down back in VFL so maybe he might go back instead of Dean or Howe but most likely they don't want to disrupt their backline too much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back