Autopsy R13 NM v WCE in Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

For me, a moment that needs to be talked about is the determination that Eddie Ford had in the forward 50 that resulted in Curtis' goal. That for me showed how much the players wanted it. Eddie was running on empty and still willed his way to the ball and applied the necessary pressure!

Last edited:

For me, a moment that needs to be talked about is the determination that Eddie Ford had in the forward 50 that resulting in Curtis' goal. That for me showed how much the players wanted it. Eddie was running on empty and still willed his way to the ball and applied the necessary pressure!
Cam Z in that play too - the three of them were not letting the ball out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't begin to explain what a DARK place I went to when west coast retook the lead.

I was ready to give up on footy properly and forever.

It would have broken me to lose that game after starting the 4th quarter with basically double West Coast's score.
Hang in there Chad. First of many.

I can't begin to explain what a DARK place I went to when west coast retook the lead.

I was ready to give up on footy properly and forever.

It would have broken me to lose that game after starting the 4th quarter with basically double West Coast's score.

I just didn’t watch the last qrt

Way better for your health

I'll just say this as I can understand your pov but for me that wasnt dragiing it in/ under the body. He was on his knees, took possession but didnt drag it under and was tackled without prior opportunity to dispose of it. The kicker was probably that he was on his knees, if he was on his feet it wouldnt get paid. 50:50 decision really but a pivotal one..Thats footy.
It all balances out mate. Xerri was paid a fee against in front of goal and then when exact same thing was done to him in the last it was no free and a goal was allowed. If the umpiring was consistent only one of those goals would have happened.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back