Preview R17: Changes vs. Brisbane: Back to the Future

Will Lachlan Murphy be dropped after half his disposals were turnovers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If he can't make tough decisions, he clearly isn't cut our to be a senior coach.
It's not a tough decision for Nicks though, that's the problem. He's not reluctant to drop Smith or too nice to do it, he genuinely believes we are a better side with someone like Smith in the side, regardless of how badly he plays.

Obviously Soligo, Nank, Murphy and Taylor (based on what Nicks said today) are playing off that bench, only question is Cook or Jones. Not sure how the AFL site missed the senior coach announcing a hand injury for Hamill and still announcing him omitted, amateur hour.

All this week I keep hearing how Smith was BOG in the SANFL but on the ch7 coverage they gave it to Strachan even awarding him the prize & giving him the after match interview.
Is this another case of gaslighting from the club? Coz I'm real sure they won't be rushing Strachaney in on the back of his performance.
The replay is available free on the AFL sanfl site.

Strachan and Smith were the key drivers in the unexpected win over Glenelg. I was happy to see Brodie dropped to the SANFL and I would prefer to see Ryan given a run. Watching the replay and given the quality of the opposition, I thought it was arguably the best game by a Crow in the SANFL this year (equal to Dowling in round one against the Panther witches hats). Frankly I was surprised that Smith was capable of such a performance. It probably demonstrates the enormous gap between form in the SANFL and form in the AFL.

From what I could tell, Hamill had a half decent game. I think this is just merely to get Chayce back into the side. Surprised Thilthorpe wasn't selected. Guessing its set up for him next week.

We are reaching a hard point at selection now with all our injured players coming back to full fitness. Would like to see Curtin come in in the coming weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From what I could tell, Hamill had a half decent game. I think this is just merely to get Chayce back into the side. Surprised Thilthorpe wasn't selected. Guessing its set up for him next week.

We are reaching a hard point at selection now with all our injured players coming back to full fitness. Would like to see Curtin come in in the coming weeks.
Hamill is injured

Smithy!!!!

wedding crashers comedy GIF

Murphy travelling emergency
Burgess and Borlase Sanfl
Interchange Soligo Taylor Cook Nankervis
Sub Jones
Hopefully.

Uninspiring selections again bringing in Smith over Ryan... but predictable given the clowns who are selecting the team.

Only half decent lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview R17: Changes vs. Brisbane: Back to the Future

Back