Preview R17: Changes vs. Brisbane: Back to the Future

Will Lachlan Murphy be dropped after half his disposals were turnovers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nicks did say those words, but if you actually listen to the full presser, context paints it differently. The words in isolation are a little misleading and this is coming from someone that fell off his chair when I first saw the headline too.
Oh so we’ve signed him up as a coach going forward?
I’ll listen to it but not a fan of listening to him.

How ridiculous to say Smith is a big part of our future. No one that age is the future in a developing side. Better off saying what he brings to the teamnif you want to be positive.

It just shows it's all words that aren't really thought out.
Depend on the context, I guess Nicks meant his future which is in 12-18 months????

Yea, i'd say Smith is definitely a big part of where we're at this year.

He doesn't want to say anything negative about Smith and hurt his feelings so he trots out this garbage. It now makes Nicks looks like an idiot because he has defended his player with something that isn't true. He could have just said he has been an important player for us and left out the garbage about him being an important part of our future.

He doesn't want to say anything negative about Smith and hurt his feelings so he trots out this garbage. It now makes Nicks looks like an idiot because he has defended his player with something that isn't true. He could have just said he has been an important player for us and left out the garbage about him being an important part of our future.
If he can't make tough decisions, he clearly isn't cut our to be a senior coach.

How is Nicks so quick to trout out that Brodie Smith is a part of our future yet we’re so reluctant to get a contract for Tex done?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview R17: Changes vs. Brisbane: Back to the Future

Back