Preview R17: Changes vs. Brisbane: Back to the Future

Will Lachlan Murphy be dropped after half his disposals were turnovers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What is with the agenda against ROB. We embarrassed ourselves dropping him, Strachan was absolutely monstered twice in a row. ROB comes back and we win clearance by 10.
Because he hasn’t been able to football this year.
And he hasn’t been (until two weeks ago) held accountable for his poor performances.

What is with the agenda against ROB. We embarrassed ourselves dropping him, Strachan was absolutely monstered twice in a row. ROB comes back and we win clearance by 10.

Because we have known for 3 or 4 years that we won’t progress with him as our number one ruck.

Why do you think the club dropped him?

Putting my Matthew Nicks hat on

Out: Dowling, Hamill, Taylor (sub)
In: Smith, Jones, Dowling (sub)

Thilthorpe another run in the SANFL

Well, we are on a winning streak. And if it doesn’t stop, and a few results go our way, this could be a premiership year. I remember 2019 where Pyke had dropped ROB and Dougie to play weeks in the 2s. But once we got close to the end and remained mathematically possible (just needed a 150 point win against Dogs in final round), he reverted to those guys. Won’t be surprised if Smith and Ned return in a few weeks, no doubt we’d have a target of 8 wins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tbh one of Murphy/McHenry kind of have to play because our other smalls/half forwards don’t apply enough pressure, especially with Rankine playing an offensive role. Murphy was disgraceful by foot though.
IMG_0439.gif

Tbh one of Murphy/McHenry kind of have to play because our other smalls/half forwards don’t apply enough pressure, especially with Rankine playing an offensive role. Murphy was disgraceful by foot though.
Thanks Burnsy.

Unfortunately I don't think you understand how to coach the forward line.

Perhaps watch some games from last season.

Can EH and Thilthy handle the ruck? Murphy out obviously.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Imo, it's time to try the Berg & Thilthorpe ruck duo.

Hopefully we have seen Murphy's last game.

Neither ROB or Murphy are the future.

No need to rush tt back.. season is already over
Nup.. we need to pump as many games as possible into our youth.. and he’s still one of them.

Himmelburg is off at years end (well maybe, if GWS still want him and after last nights boring performance they may be reconsidering it) and burgess isnt the answer.. so why bother wasting games on them.

Are you WaynesWorld19 ?

You seem to be supporting the indefensible from the club.

Fan of Nicks too?

Murray has quite good hands and is a decent size looked good in the sanfl

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
We could go all Blighty & have 3 ruck/forward options.

Bring in both Thilthorpe & Murray, along with Berg.

Drop ROB & rest Tex for long flight to Brisbane.

Yeah, I know Mutineer, you still think ROB is awesome.

Sorry to break it you, he's not & he's not the future.

Notice the different impact of taps to advantage of the different ruckmen last night...

Big thumbs down incoming.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview R17: Changes vs. Brisbane: Back to the Future

Back