Review R21: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Geelong Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Matthew Nicks lost that game.

Dawson a rock behind the ball for a lot of the game

Geelong repeat entries in last 10 minutes. Dawson on the bench.

Curtin as sub not on till 3 minutes to go....

That loss is in the box and mismanagement of the last 10 minutes.

Nicks is a tactical pygmy.

The players were awesome.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Curtin looked very flat coming on the field. Really feel for the kid.

They're going out of their way to embarrass him. Like he doesn't feel it. He's just a ****ing kid.

The coach is basically just bullying him out of a career. For what reason?

Putting Curtin on from sub 4 minutes to go is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen by this club.

Sack the prick now.

Hopefully we can get WCEs first pick this year for him.

Inexplicably terrible treatment of a young kid.

Nicks is ****ing hopeless in so many ways, but this is unforgivable.

Good - once Nicks finally gets the boot we will jump up the ladder quickly. We have a great group of kids coming through.

We saw tonight when it all clicks we can take it up to anyone. Get a coach in who knows what they are doing and watch this group really take off. He is holding us back and we won't be a serious contender while he is in charge.

Good - once Nicks finally gets the boot we will jump up the ladder quickly. We have a great group of kids coming through.

We saw tonight when it all clicks we can take it up to anyone. Get a coach in who knows what they are doing and watch this group really take off. He is holding us back and we won't be a serious contender while he is in charge.

We've been saying that about losing close games for four years now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe one day I'll see us win in Geelong. That was it, that was the one we should have won.
**** Nicks with his treatment of Curtin.
Loved our run in the third, but knew once Geelong's pressure ramped up in the last we were going to get overrun. Just wish we held on.

Good: Rachele I thought was back to his proper level for the first time since his debut season. Credit where it’s due
The majority of the players were dam good.

Up untill the last 10 minutes a real case of genuine all played well.

Then Nicks pissed it all away

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Like with Lebron fans. We can say we're not Eagles supporters, we're Curtin fans.

Honestly, I don't want to be complicit in us doing this to people. What a ****ing awful awful way to conduct yourself as a football club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R21: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Geelong Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back