Review R21: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Geelong Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Nicks was terrified to lose so didn't sub on Curtin until 4 minutes left, because he doesn't trust him

...then loses anyway
Sums him up as a coach more than anything else i can think of

We just need to sack Nicks, band aid off, new coach in before draft/trade week and given Curtin assurances we are not completely incompetent
We have a decent list.

Yes still some holes, but today was our strongest team all year.

The players are there.

Coaching staff are not.

Keep Hombsch and clear out the rest.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

That was a well executed tank job from Nicks.

Subbing Crouch who had a great second half, we conceeded as soon as we subbed him out the middle. Berry should have been sub after his performance last week. Or Murphy but yeah.

Great development Nicks, 5 minutes of gametime for Curtin. Can we get 10 minutes next week please?

Oh well, welcome Pick 4.

Faaaaaark… serious get rid of this useless piece of shit..

Not a leaders arseh*le.. not even an AFL standard player..

Another 1 possession last quarter when the game was on the line from this so called “leader”..

What a fxxkn joke:
View attachment 2067553
The obvious sub

Always missing with heat in game.

Sub Murohy for Curtin at 3/4 time, we win.

Lachlan Murphy has kicked 7 goals this season and had 6 games with under 10 disposals. The fact that he's an automatic selection and a part of our leadership group is absolutely disgraceful.

Matthew Nicks lost that game.

Dawson a rock behind the ball for a lot of the game

Geelong repeat entries in last 10 minutes. Dawson on the bench.

Curtin as sub not on till 3 minutes to go....

That loss is in the box and mismanagement of the last 10 minutes.

Nicks is a tactical pygmy.

The players were awesome.

Started earlier than that (ignoring Murphy being picked and Crouch/Laird/Berry in mids)
We got 2 goals up then changed tactics to protect the lead. Cats victory was almost inevitable at that point
And it's what we do every single close game.
As soon as we were behind, we attacking again and got another goal.
Will never learn, just focus on shape

They're going out of their way to embarrass him. Like he doesn't feel it. He's just a ****ing kid.

The coach is basically just bullying him out of a career. For what reason?
It's the opposite of the Rachele treatment. We should put him on the side of a bus and encourage him to practice his celebrations. Maybe he should tell Nicks he's a forward.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps I've been looking at it the wrong way. Perhaps I should learn from Facebook?

Stop complaining. They played a great game. Yes they lost, but everyone who carries on doesn't like what they are doing, find another team and see if they do better.
It was a great game. Many great moments. Give credit where it is due 👏

Faaaaaark… serious get rid of this useless piece of shit..

Not a leaders arseh*le.. not even an AFL standard player..

Another 1 possession last quarter when the game was on the line from this so called “leader”..

What a fxxkn joke:
View attachment 2067553
If you're gonna post a first line like that, make sure you follow up with a pic of Nicks

Perhaps I've been looking at it the wrong way. Perhaps I should learn from Facebook?

Find another team and see if they do better?

I mean, you've got an 80 percent chance that they will in any given year.

We have a decent list.

Yes still some holes, but today was our strongest team all year.

The players are there.

Coaching staff are not.

Keep Hombsch and clear out the rest.

And thats the problem, we can all see the list isn't complete

But its absolutely apparent Nicks isn't the guy to take the next step.

Kudos for what hes done and the ship he helped turn around, but his journey is done.

We're stuck with Nicks forever

Add Rankine plus a fit Thilthorpe next year and a soft draw and we'll be reasonable enough to stay in contention for the 8 most of the season. His duddiness will prevent us from getting there but the AFC board will be in raptures

I genuinely didn't think there was any way the club could upset me by losing the game. I don't care that we lost, it's good that we did, winning was bad for our long term interests great.

And then they did that to Curtin.

I genuinely want absolutely nothing to do with this club. What an absolutely disgusting act by Nicks, just a pathetic way to treat a kid who you've done nothing but shit on since we drafted and hyped up.
I had a really nice chilled out day, ignored most of the game until I got home, watched us kick two goals to hit the front...

Saw Curtin was the sub, and left wasting away on the bench until the game was gone. Crouch was obviously cooked, but we did not the move until it was way, way too late. Did anyone in that box of idiots think that trying to defend a 2 point lead for nearly 8 minutes was an impossible task?

By the end I am angry. I am Goddam pissed off! Robert De Niro level pissed off!

F*UCK YOU NICKS!

F*CK YOU KELLY!

F*CK YOU ROO!

F*CK YOU OLSEN!

F*CK YOU SILVERS YOU USELESS PUPPET!

:madv1: :madv1: :madv1: :madv1: :madv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R21: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Geelong Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back