Review R23: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

And hair too!
fabio GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rachele sure is eager to find out who can do it.

Going into a GF he tells Dusty Martin he’s got a shit haircut & too many tats. You’d be okay with that, as his coach or teammate?

Just wondering where you draw the line.
Depends on the player trash talking. I mean if it was tony lockett telling chris langford he had chicken legs and butter fingers, i'd be totally fine with that as i know lockett could back up anything he said with action and strength and never shirk a contest. But this is where young rachele needs to walk the walk if he wants to talk the talk and he has not yet earned that reputation

Depends on the player trash talking. I mean if it was tony lockett telling chris langford he had chicken legs and butter fingers, i'd be totally fine with that as i know lockett could back up anything he said with action and strength and never shirk a contest. But this is where young rachele needs to walk the walk if he wants to talk the talk and he has not yet earned that reputation
had a couple of blokes tell teammates if you’re going to talk tuff you better be tuff

Rachele sure is eager to find out who can do it.

Going into a GF he tells Dusty Martin he’s got a shit haircut & too many tats. You’d be okay with that, as his coach or teammate?

Just wondering where you draw the line.

Why do we need to be so dogmatic about it? Why not just play the situation that you're in.

The reason you don't provoke Michael Jordan is because he's Michael Jordan. He's possibly the most competitive top level professional athlete in history. Basically no situation ever likely to present itself to us is the equivalent of Michael Jordan.

Also, it didn't matter if you did. Did you miss the bit in the last dance where he basically admitted he would invent things that never happened to justify doing it, even if the other guy wasn't doing anything wrong?

Sure, I wouldn't trash talk Jordan. On the other hand, if you were coming up against Ben Simmons you might try to get into his head.

Correct, it’s the totality of it.

Sledges the opponent. Winds up the crowd like a dick. Goes missing when you need him most. Puts in short steps when the whips are really cracking. No runs on the board either as an individual or a team.

He’s copping heat because he and his club are a complete clusterf*ck, not just for one sledge.

Correct, it’s the totality of it.

Sledges the opponent. Winds up the crowd like a dick. Goes missing when you need him most. Puts in short steps when the whips are really cracking. No runs on the board either as an individual or a team.

He’s copping heat because he and his club are a complete clusterf*ck, not just for one sledge.
Its just about off season, a short holiday then a new preseason. If i was rachele, i would be hitting the gym very hard and focusing on strength training so i could defend that target i have hung on my back

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R23: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back