Rd 15 Essendon v Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 23, 2007
Traralgon
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gippsland Power
It will be a good game however both teams have been hit with crucial injuries with will show each teams depth. Im feeling confident we can knock the dogs of with our forwards but they could easily win with their run. With all injuries considered im tipping a 28 point win to the dons.:thumbsu:

It will be a good game however both teams have been hit with crucial injuries with will show each teams depth. Im feeling confident we can knock the dogs of with our forwards but they could easily win with their run. With all injuries considered im tipping a 28 point win to the dons.:thumbsu:

I think that if the Bombers do win, they'll win by less than a goal. I have serious doubts that they can win without Hird, Fletcher, McVeigh, Ryder and Davey. If I were to tip now, I'd be tipping the Bulldogs. I can't see the Bombers getting up without so many players, I don't think their depth is there.

I think that if the Bombers do win, they'll win by less than a goal. I have serious doubts that they can win without Hird, Fletcher, McVeigh, Ryder and Davey. If I were to tip now, I'd be tipping the Bulldogs. I can't see the Bombers getting up without so many players, I don't think their depth is there.

Ryder is expected to play.
Fletcher if was to miss any game i would rather it be against this mob with lack off height

Not to mention that the dogs will be missing west, grant and cross and they will struggle to man up our forwards.
In this week should be lloyd, stanton, NLM, Campoand possibly winderlich our monfries if what ive heard about ryder is wrong.

Ryder is expected to play.
Fletcher if was to miss any game i would rather it be against this mob with lack off height

Not to mention that the dogs will be missing west, grant and cross and they will struggle to man up our forwards.
In this week should be lloyd, stanton, NLM, Campoand possibly winderlich our monfries if what ive heard about ryder is wrong.

Griffen is also out although Eagleton returns.

A lack of height in defence is the least of our worries atm, with Harris, Morris, Hargrave, Williams and Wight playing. Hargrave will most likely drop into the hole and take up space in the F50.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rd 15 Essendon v Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back