Autopsy Rd 15 v Collingwood Post Match Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Why the F do people say because someone isn't playing well they aren't fully fit? That excuse can suck dogs balls.

I agree 100% Pissweak excuse that we need to hear less of.

Also Daisy AGAIN let the occasion of playing against his old mob go to his head and was more concerned with lining up his ex-teammates than just playing a normal game of football.

Got Free tickets for tonight....in the collingwood members....was there last year as well, never again!!!

Honestly, i know every club has there mongrel supporters but i was actually embarrassed to be human tonight it was that disgusting.
Incredibly last year was worse when i was just 18 at the time and had to tell off a 50 year old woman sitting behind me with her children for making racist comments towards Garlett.....some people.

Glad to be Blue <3

In terms of the game, not too bad, just miss extra class to go end to end someone always lets us down I feel. Yarran and Judd a class above tonight in my opinion.

Curnow is good but some of his kicking lacks vision.
Sorry, g-man, but that's gotta be the kindest thing anyone has ever said about Ed's footskills. I laughed out loud in a cold bedroom.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know Murph did not have his best night and I have often been a critic of him (esp as a captain) but I thought he was giving it his all in a particularly physical way tonight and was trying to lead by example - in the very early part of the match alone he twice put himself in there to be crunched by dropping into the hole that Cloke was leading into (should not be his role by the way)

We have soooooooo many passengers it bears analysis to determine how we ever get close.

Most other clubs run patterns esp out of the backline in a way that screams they do it over and over as training drills. We have Yarran using his flair but no resemblance of a well drilled team - I am worried about MM

Gotta feel for Ed, his face when Mick was giving him a spray after that turnover at the end. God i love that boy, i really felt for him. It shouldn't have come down to a turnover like that. We were better than Collingwood for a lot of the day and if some of our players, Walker et al, could pick up a football and if we finished better, then the Curnow kick wouldn't have had the effect it did.

We shouldn't be letting games hang on the boots of our young players. We should be better.

I've said it before and i'll say it again. Why are Carrots and McLean still getting games, and Robinson... he has the heart, but often he does mroe harm than good. Walker, i don't even know what he is doign anymore, he has been so brilliant in the past, what is going on?

Gotta feel for Ed, his face when Mick was giving him a spray after that turnover at the end. God i love that boy, i really felt for him. It shouldn't have come down to a turnover like that. We were better than Collingwood for a lot of the day and if some of our players, Walker et al, could pick up a football and if we finished better, then the Curnow kick wouldn't have had the effect it did.

We shouldn't be letting games hang on the boots of our young players. We should be better.

I've said it before and i'll say it again. Why are Carrots and McLean still getting games, and Robinson... he has the heart, but often he does mroe harm than good. Walker, i don't even know what he is doign anymore, he has been so brilliant in the past, what is going on?
Ed is a strong lad - easily out muscled by gold sack at the end of the first: how?

Usual story... Our first quarter killed us!

You see it, I see it, that person over there sees it.. Now why the FFFFF doesn't the MC see it? Brock McClean cannot surely for the love of god, Buddha, etc etc play another game in our senior side again. Slow of foot has now translated to slow in mind and his skills are surely the worst in our team now.

Now I wouldn't know but would think handballing would most likely be the most easiest skill in our game? Now why can't many of our players execute a proper one?

One thing for us is we have no luck... In 50/50 scenarios at clutch times the ball just somehow gets to an opponent... Reversed they get a goal from a freaky clearance kick out, or bounce of the ball.

Biggest upside today was that little pisher in J.Elliot doing sfa and not having me forced to punch my tv seeing his prepubescent smug face...

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Rd 15 v Collingwood Post Match Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back