Game Day Rd 18 Pies V Cats Fri July 12 2024 740 pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Lawson's attitude. Doesn't drop his head. Always up for the next contest

I genuinely have no idea what it is, but Lawson has some intangible talent or skill or attribute that I find really comforting.
Composure maybe? Not really sure, but whatever it is it screams loudly that he'll have a good long career.

This is untenable from SDK. Our season's cooked if this is our #1 ruck.
He was great last week, give him a chance to learn the position.

You will get good weeks and bad weeks, should be used to it after a decade of Stanley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interested to see his game time
Knows how to get involved in the play
Mannagh has played 78%. Need him in the last!

At the other end Dempsey has played 100% and ran 12.7km. Not sure what is going on in terms of time management. Surely he starts off to get some more time? Otherwise might blow up!

Dempsey, Humphries, Guthrie, Cameron, Stengle, Danger giving us a real a real sniff here.

I'll add Holmes to that group too, not always made good decisions but his running both ways has been important and he's broken lines that we seem unable to do otherwise.
Not been awesome by any means, but he's been more good/important that poor, unlike a few.

I genuinely have no idea what it is, but Lawson has some intangible talent or skill or attribute that I find really comforting.
Composure maybe? Not really sure, but whatever it is it screams loudly that he'll have a good long career.
Yeah he looks a real pick up. Not being an 18 yo certainly helps too.

That he is the only player in our team that can kick beautifully either foot?

Let's play Parfitt then in the Ruck than.. if we're purely putting someone in there for pressure and not winning the hit outs there no point playing sdk in the ruck
Come on Fox cat
We know he doesn’t play a genuine ruck role, we know he’s drifting back
Only issue is he’s not doing much there and that’s purely because of how the pies are going forward with the ball.
Your turning into someone who hates Bruhn and doesn’t let sense get in the way

I got one of those new Kmart monster fart teddies that drop them when they detect motion.

It dropped the biggest one when kolo dropped that mark in the first quarter to give up that goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back