Preview Rd.18 West Coast Eagles vs Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fages will need to pump the boys up to try and just ream the eagles in the first quarter. Tag Harley Reid. Ffs eagles why u do dis.

Last edited:

I'm driving five hours to get to this ****ing game. I better be singing “Country Roads” all the way back or else I'm microwaiving my membership. If I had a real one and not this bloody digital crap.

is this news? I can't find anything online. Source?
Me either. The board meet today not sure if it is day or nighttime board meeting.

Only this
“It is my understanding that the West Coast Eagles’ board meeting is today,” Gossage told SEN WA Breakfast.

This is a planned meeting – not an extraordinary board meeting – and it’ll come as no surprise that Adam Simpson’s coaching future will be the number one item on today’s agenda.

“My information is the board could decide as early as today and announce today that Adam Simpson’s time as coach is up effective immediately.

“The board is meeting today, a standard board meeting, but Adam Simpson’s tenure is the number one item and it would come as no surprise if Adam Simpson was today informed out of that board meeting that his time is up effective immediately.

“There’s no point staying if the board has made a decision.”

I reckon it’d be stupid to get rid of Simpson now. As I heard, no coach that succeeds these long term coaches succeeds and you’d think it’d be better to ride out the storm with Simpson copping these hidings than a new coach who will just damage his chances. You’d expect that Dean Cox is the guy they’re probably hoping to lure west and that won’t happen until next year at the earliest so why jump now?

I’d prefer he be kept in, the players over it and put in an even more half hearted effort against us 😉

I'm driving five hours to get to this ****ing game. I better be singing “Country Roads” all the way back or else I'm microwaiving my membership. If I had a real one and not this bloody digital crap.
You will have to microwave your phone.

Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pls appoint either Matthew Knights or Luke Shuey as caretaker. It’s our only hope.

Simpson is gone. West Coast just released a statement
i think he had to go. Win/Lose record for the past three or so years is terrible, and he must take some responsibility, paid too much for Kelly and too loyal for too long to some of the senior players. So waiting another 7 or so weeks until season end not ideal, new coach whether Cox or not, would need to be involved with what the list will look like for the next few years. Simpson would also be too proud to stay on for the remainder of the season knowing he did not have the support. Will always be a premiership coach and that is a wonderful achievement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back