Review Rd 21 Cats stone Crows by 5 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Mannagh was immense as was dempsey we dont win without them.
Neale (that game might be the end of hawkins ala hawk to mooney in 2011) humphries and even bruhn and henry had big moments down the stretch.

Bews and tuohy try but they go to ground too much physically they are done. We will have to play stanley purely out of necessity. Bowes needs to go in the middle.
If theres one team you dont want to be short on key backs against its freo. We may have to bring COS or jeka in next week (which is a problem).

Duncan will come back for bews.
We probably need knevitt as height and freo is a good width ground for wingers so id bring him in for tuohy.
Not sure what we do with sdk inj the logical answer is jeka but is he mentally tough enough for a game like this? The alternative is try and play rohan as some sort of quasi tall back but that would be radical.

Said it in the last thread but ill say it again, almost Bruhns best game for the club i reckon, he was a beast.

Still needs to improve his tank but there were 2 or 3 critical contests in the last few mins where he just threw his body everywhere to stop adel getting goal side of the stoppage. It sort of reminded me of a younger danger (not as good of course).

I think if SDK has done something to his knee it's kinda nice knowing nothing caused it by playing - was always going to happen one way or another
It’s a hard one to guess with him walking around with no ice …the way he fell with that sudden turn I’m thinking he’s done it personally

Didn't SDK have one of these about 6 weeks ago where he went down with his knee after it collapsed on him and he played the next week. At the time Chris Scott says it happens to him every now and then. I hope its the same thing.

Didn't SDK have one of these about 6 weeks ago where he went down with his knee after it collapsed on him and he played the next week. At the time Chris Scott says it happens to him every now and then. I hope its the same thing.

Yes he did. Something about he has a loose knee or something they said. Im hoping for good news but im fearing its season over.

What exactly is the diagnosis on that then? If his knee has been randomly giving out, shouldn't that be investigated? That doesn't sound particularly healthy for a young athlete.

+16 in I50.
+20 in clearances
+23 in CP

So, just how did we only win by 5pts?

Statistically we dominated the key areas, yet fell in by a kick. We're a bipolar side this year and once again I scratch my head as to how good we are. I guess going 6-7 since we won our first 7, with a percentage of only 108.9% provides the answer.

We found a way when it looked lost, but really it should never have got to that point, and that is the issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moment met man.

GSSbK1maMAAARWe
he-looks-glorious-will-ferrell.gif

Can someone create a gif for me of Riley Thilthorpe with his hands to his ears?

Hobo looking flog that he is.
Absolutely glad both he and Rochelle with his 'show me the money' bullcrap were made to eat their words and actions.....although those two in the last minute played their part in getting that late goal. Sucks eggs their showboating blew up in their faces.

What exactly is the diagnosis on that then? If his knee has been randomly giving out, shouldn't that be investigated? That doesn't sound particularly healthy for a young athlete.
They would know what it is, if I was to guess could be a loose floating body within the joint that becomes lodged into the joint causing it to give. If it's something like that it would require surgery and they are probably just waiting for seasons end or until it's absolutely necessary.

+16 in I50.
+20 in clearances
+23 in CP

So, just how did we only win by 5pts?

Statistically we dominated the key areas, yet fell in by a kick. We're a bipolar side this year and once again I scratch my head as to how good we are. I guess going 6-7 since we won our first 7, with a percentage of only 108.9% provides the answer.

We found a way when it looked lost, but really it should never have got to that point, and that is the issue.
We are too easy to score against. Has been the case for nearly two full seasons now. For most of the game Adelaide were scoring every second i50. It’s just not sustainable to defend that poorly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Rd 21 Cats stone Crows by 5 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Back